More Florida Pics!

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks for the offer Eman, and I promise I'll bring my ARMY shirt!

Simon....you didn't think I was SERIOUSLY offering to spank anyone....did you?

Tracy

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Great pics,

Bouncy 3

My head is still spinning. Poured concrete on next job Wednesday, then started for Atlanta in the motorhome to help a friend. Just came back this evening. Joy and I had company on the trip. I think we are being stalked by a Brit couple who haven't left yet.Shock 2 But they are quiet and do not eat much. I think they like it here in America. (and they say it's OK to tease people you're close to, Winky)

I wanted to thank everyone who came and those who helped out. It was fun, wasn't it? (oops, there I go making statements that end in a question like you Brits do)

And thanks for being so good to our kids. You all made them feel good about themselves, even speeeesssshhuuullll.

Steve

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hey, nice pics!!!

Walter

• Simon
    Simon
    speeeesssshhuuullll

he he he ... I keep hearing Joy's voice in my head saying "Do you know anyone slooooow or speeeesssshhuuullll?"

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Mike - I forgot about that pic

Thanks again to Joy and Steve, we had a fantastic time. Missing everyone now

• Special K
    Special K

Some really great pictures and bonding seems to come out of these apostofests.

Thanks for sharing

sincerely

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks so much -Great to watch even though I am jealous to the core ...LORRY???? when in the USA you say it THEIR way!!!!Truck....

• Belmont
    Belmont

Hi everyone, We're the creepy Brit couple stalking Joy and Steve. Little do they know that we have been left behind by Englishman to carry on their anglicization. W're having a hard time because they're so slooooooow and speeeeeeshul.

• think41self
    think41self

LOLOL@Belmont.

I don't really think you're "creepy". But I'm sure you are speeeeeeeeeshul. And Steve is already anglicised....see his above post!

Tracy

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Belmonts!!!! You two are just extremely speshuuuullllll. It was fun chatting in the Atlanta airport, checking each other out too, to see if we were who we thought we were.

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, I was on the same flight from Atlanta with the Belmonts. We knew of each other and that we would be on the same flight, but didn't know what we looked like. It was fun trying to figure out who they were, thinking I knew, and then trying to eavesdrop so I could detect their accent. They finally asked me if I was going to Panama City, and the cat was out of the bag. Really nice folks. I hope to see you again one day in England.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit