More Florida Pics!

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hey!

We have a couple of spare rooms so everyone we met is welcome to come and stay with us. Especially GI Jane if she wears the same gear.

Englishman.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey e-man,

I unfortunately......was not part of the get together. I will say this........I think it should be done more, as the replies from those who participated shows. This event seems to have been quite 'a shot in the arm' for those involved. I need to attend an apostofest myself.

Gumby

• Simon
    Simon

he he ... love the pics (and the names) - forgot about 'posing' for those !

We have a couple of spare rooms so everyone we met is welcome to come and stay with us. Especially GI Jane if she wears the same gear.

he he ... the whip was a big scary though!

We can't wait for the next fest to meet everyone again

• Englishman
    Englishman

Gumby,

This was my 4th fest. It does indeed give you the hell of a buzz. Lot's of beer, lot's of good food, lot's of jokes and some beautiful women (!!!), but most of all it's the excellent company.

At my last barbie a couple of unheard of lurkers shyly appeared looking very pensive. By the end of the day they were like old friends to everyone.

If you've never been to a fest get yourself to one fast!

Englishman.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Great pics! Thanks!

~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I'd agree with that. Anyone who is a bit hessitant going should take the plunge - you won't regret it.

I am not really a social person and to be honest I dread social events but I would not miss a Fest like this for anything.

Each one has it's own atmosphere and this one was really nice - there were older people, middle-aged, single, married, kids ... all getting a long great and ejoying each others company.

Oh, and the beautiful women are a plus

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

You were very sociable after a few beers I noticed.

Quite expressive too. Pounding the keyboard whilst Angaharad hollered "NOOOOO SIMON!"

Good to watch.

Englishman.

• gumby
    gumby
    You were very sociable after a few beers I noticed.

Quite expressive too. Pounding the keyboard whilst Angaharad hollered "NOOOOO SIMON!"

Ah..........so that's it! Simon has been getting sauced, then he gets on the computor and becomes a madman! I knew booze was behind it!

Gumby

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Great pictures! I LOVE pictures! It's great to know what all my friends here look like (and act like)...Cathy L.

• Simon
    Simon

yes, it's true ... everyone saw how I post and by 'I', I really mean what Angharad lets me post. If only people saw all the stuff I type but delete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit