More Florida Pics!

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'm not posting group pics much because there's been quite a few already and the ones that I have also include some who want to remain anonymous.

So, here we go!

This is getting ready for the "Off", saying goodbye to Grandson Charlie:

Once we arrived in Orlando, we visited "Seaworld" where we came across some fearsome creatures. This is simonus deletus, a nasty creature with a powerful bite:

Also, we found angharadus nicebuttus, a friendly creature partial to crabs legs.

A couple of days on, we manage to rent one of the smallest vehicles on the road, suitable for a nervous Brit:

Shortly afterwards, we found a nice little place to stay where the locals were very friendly:

Later we saw some pelicans flying over..

..and then met up with some other beautiful creatures.

Finally, the Brits ganged up together and welcomed their first ever convert to the true faith!

Hope you liked 'em!

Englishman.

• Matty
    Matty

Love 'em! Thanks for posting the pics E'man!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Your grandson is ADORABLE!!!!!! I know you hated saying goodbye to that sweetie.

Nina

• Celia
    Celia

Thank you EMan. Wonderful pictures. I am so jealous

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nice pictures, homo anglia. Is that number one grandson, the son of number one son, who found number one wife on the burning sands of australia? He workus rapidus.

SS

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks, Mike. Those are wonderful. I love your captions too. And thanks for that great shot of Tracy (think41self). The ones I took were so dark, you can barely see the outline of her.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Nice pictures, homo anglia. Is that number one grandson, the son of number one son, who found number one wife on the burning sands of australia? He workus rapidus.

That's the fella!

Although he found the number 1 wife in Oz, she actually hearkens from Coventry, UK.

Lady Godiva country.

Englishman.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thankyou Englishman - great photos - wish I had made it.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Englishman....I lay these guys floors everyday. I've been around "Shaw" for some time. Who's driving their truck?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Gumby,

The driver is me.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit