Holiday decorations on the Kingdom Hall

by NaruNaruChan 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

I don't think all of this is a good idea. While those who do it might not care what the brothers think there may be others in the territory who are fading or disassociated or disfellowshipped who may in the minds of the brothers in the congregation get the blame.

It is so hard for so many of us who are out why make it harder?

Sabrina

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    They're all persecuting us with tinsel!

I love it!!!

ESTEE

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

how would christmas decorations make life harder? espescially when done all in good fun....... i think it is just people having fun :)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Must...fight temptation....KH around corner from house....ach.....cannot control body....putting ornaments and xmas garland in car....ackk......someone stop me before Brother pissed off calls the cops!!

Ohhhhh I wish I had the balls to do that!@

hahah

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

OMG!!!!!!!! I have only read the first three posts and the idea is so tempting! My old Kingdom Hall has two evergreens right by the front door. They are too tall to get a star or angle on top, but decorating the rest would be easy. And since I work nights I could get it done without being noticed.

• sens
    sens
    Ohhhhh I wish I had the balls to do that!@

lmao!!!!

go jay...i dare ya

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Ah, tis funny, no? Yes! It is!

What is really going to be accomplished, though? Is it really worth it? The elders will just go ho hum and take them down. Then they will feel they're "persecution" ... something that they want.

I dunno... maybe I'm just an old cranky bastard. --Shamus

Cranky Bastard... perhaps. The best part of my old congregation is there is a Baptist Church next door so unless somebody from my old congregation knows about this site and knows who I am, they will blame them. Bwaaaaa hahahahah! I know I could pull it off I have a black vehicle and the Kingdom Hall is outside of town. Nobody will notice and it would be dark enough not to get caught. I am doing it! First stop, Dollar General and Dollar Tree!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Let's see...

I need my step-dad's digital camera for in the morning. Gotta have pics before the service meeting!

Go and find the biggest Santa Stop Here sign.

And I must have lots of colored tinsel since it is hard to pick off of the trees!

Why didn't I think of this before? This is going to be the best Christmas ever! Maybe next year the Dubs will be waiting outside in the cold in an attempt to catch the evil christmas bandit.

(laughing with an evil kackle)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I got the camera ready. Some time in December expect pictures of my old Kingdom Hall with Christmas decorations.

Today I went to the store and got the following...

1. 4 packages of tinsel... $2.00

2. 36 colored plastic balls for the trees... $3.00

3. 2 cans of spray on frost... $2.00

Pissing off the local Dubs for under $10.00... Priceless!

BTW... I talked to my tax advisor, the decorations can be written off as a charitable donation to a church.

• wednesday
    wednesday

the tinsel in the trees and bushes will be hard to get out, making their x-mas season jolly.

I wouldn't deface any woodwork, they can probably get u for vandlism .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit