Holiday decorations on the Kingdom Hall

by NaruNaruChan 49 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

You know... last year I chickened out... but I'm thinkin there's these two trees in front of my old hall... and they look just like XMAS trees... god, wouldn't it be funny if...? If we had a mass movement and bunch of apostates went to as many KH in their cities and threw some decorations up? I wonder if the dubs would think it's the end of the world! *LOL* "They're all persecuting us with tinsel! " ha ha. ^_^

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

OH MY GOD! THAT WOULD BE HILLARIOUS!!

The new KH they just built iin my town has windows....first off...whoa! WINDOWS~ Second off, window clings area dime a dozen...hmmm

• sens
    sens

Doc has dared me to put a 'santa stop here' sign out front of my old hall....and im going to do it 2

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Yea, see you know what i'm talking bout! Little tinsel, little duct taped saanta to the high point of the kh, oh yea, it could be a parrrtaay!

• Nickey
    Nickey

Would it seem funny? To some. But it would seem more pointless and childish in my opinion. Making "wordly" people and "apostates" look even more foolish. That's just a vindication and makes it that much harder for people like me trying to help their families OUT.

*sighs* I wonder about y'all sometimes...

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

not only is it childish and foolish but it seems like a hell of a lot of fun and i for one want to do it..... hey tink... wanna help?

melissa

• Nickey
    Nickey

Whatever then... if you take pleasure in behaving that way. Float ya boat.

• morty
    morty

I'm on that boat!....it is being docked where?.......

Sorry Nickey....it is all in fun,not to hurt your feelings......(but it would be really funny)

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

nickey,

thanks for the permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so........who's up for literally decking the halls?

• sens
    sens

monkey!! me! me! we should take pics and share em once we have done it what ya think?? would be a crackup :D...I know doc is all for it :P....as far as their feelings go..they should of thought of that before they dished out what they cant take back...all is fair in luv n war as they say...so monkey...lets go :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit