Salt or Sweet ?

by morty 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Tinks..

Have you ever considered a career in the restaurant industry?

mac

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL, don't get me started!! restaurants are revolting!! they really are!!!! communal eating just creeps me out to no end!!!!

• Mac
    Mac

Tinks..

Well, I certainly know where to take you for a cheap date....lol! "I'll have the lobster and just some blinders for her please."

mac

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL!!! ahem, blinders AND earplugs, please, i don't need to hear all that chewing, blech! :P

• Mac
    Mac

Breathing's okay though.....right??

mac

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh........i guess so........jesus effing christ you're a demanding date, aren't you? j/k i swear i'm really not that bad. i just hate people eating in groups or being loud when they need to be quiet. other than that i'm cool, i swear!!

• smack
    smack

Brooke sounds like my perfect date

Steve (eat before the moofie)

• Panda
    Panda

Salt-- definitely, salt. At the movies I like the real butter that thankfully so many theaters have gotten back to using.

Shamus, Have your ever read Poe's The Tell Tale Heart ? He kept hearing the old man's heart beating in the room lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub, I think that and the smell of death from under the floor boards would make me swear off murder and cannibalism ... but it only made Poe's murderer more insane and he confessed to the police because he could not stand to hear the low down crunch of lubdub.

• Piph
    Piph

(Fascinating, Tink...I too have a weirdness about hearing people eat. In restaurants, though, I'm too distracted to notice stuff like that, thankfully. And I just try to keep my eyes on my plate...LOL)

I just love sweets. But sometimes a few pieces of popcorn is a good contrast to all the chocolate...mmmm...chocolate.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I have to agree with Shamus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit