Salt or Sweet ?

by morty 35 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Which is your favorite to munch on at the movies? Salty popcorn or a pack of gummie Bears and chocolate bar? Went to the show for cheap night and it cost more for the damn junk food..No one could decide on either one or the other so we bought both...Your opinon?

morts

• shamus
    shamus

Definetley Salty popcorn... the thing that grosses me out, is, next time you are in a theatre, stop eating and LISTEN when it's quiet.

You will hear crunch, crunch, crunch of popcorn from hundreds of people... it is absolutley gross! That's all I hear now, and it makes me sick.

crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch...

and the smell of it...

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL@shamus

oh great, now im going to think about that everytime i go to the movies!!! thanks a lot!

hehe... still, a big tub of salty popcorn is the best

Doodle-V

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Has to be the popcorn and gallon of coke!

• talesin
    talesin
    and the smell of it...

Shamus,

Can't tell you how much I hate the smell of "edible oil products" (you know, that crap they put on the popcorn instead of BUTTER!)

gross!

Give me Lay's any day - oh god, how I love potato chips.

tal

• shamus
    shamus

No joke kids... just listen. Ever since I did this I have been grossed out ever since!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    You will hear crunch, crunch, crunch of popcorn from hundreds of people... it is absolutley gross! That's all I hear now, and it makes me sick.

Shamus, I can tolerate hundreds of people munching simultaneously on their popcorn, but the sound that utterly nauseates me is the sound of dozens of onion skin pages from New World Translations flip-flip-flipping all at once as everyone in the Kingdom Hall searches for the scripture the elder just cited from the podium.

Pass me some popcorn (buttered), please.....

• morty
    morty

lol@sanfranjim

• Mac
    Mac

Love popcorn but, certainly prefer tons of REAL butter! I can handle the crunching at the cinema but, fer crissakes people..shut the hell up during the movie!!

mac, of the usually just rents now class

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh my lord don't even take me to the movies...i am the worst movie date ever. if it's not ABSOLUTELY SILENT i can't concentrate on the movie and i get reeeeeally irritable and pissy. yep, i usually end up watching movies at home alone. :P

as far as salty vs sweet, i far prefer salty foods. but not while i'm watching movies. i dont even like to hear myself eat when i'm watching movies. and it makes me sick to watch people eat in large groups. there's just something weird about it. it creeps me out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit