Welcome HICFlygirl to the forum!

by Joyzabel 42 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

HI there, this is Badboy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Welcome HICflygirl!

It's about time you finally started posting! But I gotta tell you something...you guys need to stop with that "speccialllll" or "do you know someone spesh-ullll" stuff, coz it's greatly affecting me....I CAN'T GET YOUR MOM'S VOICE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! Ok, ok, so maybe that's not such a bad thing, most of the time anyway, heheheheh.

I apologize if this post doesn't make much sense, I'm thinking I shouldn't post while I'm waiting on the coffee to finish brewing At any rate, welcome to the board, I'm glad to see you here.

Love,

Dana

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

WelcomeHIC!!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome to the forum

frank

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to the board HICFlygirl!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome to another Princess................my daughter was first. Princess

................or as Dave would say, "another former Society Debutante"

I thought your screen name had something to do with your job at the airport.
    Parachute

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Welcome to the board!Hi-YaWay To Go

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Mulan,

I didn't even think about that. Flygirl-planes, me working with planes. Haha funny, funny. I don't think I was working for the airlines when I made up my name. But the worst part about my job, I hate to fly. It's awful. I feel like such a retard on planes, but I feel them, touch them, and even work with them everyday of my working life. AAAAHHHHHHAHHHHAHHH What vicious cycle of life I have set in motion.

HICFlyGirl

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome to the board, HICFlygirl!!

lol, every time i see that name i'm reminded of HI-C fruit punch, the drink i took to school in my lunch box every single day as a kid :P

• waiting
    waiting

HIC ..........well, ARE you a surfer? In between actually working a full time job, that is.

Good to meet up with you again, cutie! Was nice chatting a little with you last weekend.

Lovely family - in all ways.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit