Welcome HICFlygirl to the forum!

by Joyzabel 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Jade
    Jade

Welcome to the forum

• reboot
    reboot

So........we've got a ' mini-Joy' as well now have we ???? !!!!!!!! That'll be twice as much fun then

welcome HICFlygirl !!!!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hi Flygirl,

Good to see you posting, haven't been around the board much lately. Glad to see you guys had some much fun. Too bad eman didn't come before when he was supposed to I could have met him then.

Say hi to 'S' for me,

Ven aka Rachelle

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((((((((((((HICFlygirl))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was great to meet you at the Freedom~Fest!! Such a sweetie. Looking forward to getting to know you better. So great to see you posting!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hey HICFlygirl, welcome to the forum.

What job do you do in the airports? I work rapiscan500s, but not in an airport. you should come over and party with us in england in the summer.

Paulx

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Hi HICflygirl,

You're as cute as you are nice. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Freedom Fest.

Kat

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome JOY's daughter!!!Great to have you aboard..... I missed this post.....Gotta say you have a GREAT MUM.... I met her once..... I think of her every time I bath( WinkyBet you wonder why?????

• Simon
    Simon

I hope we didn't scare her off !

Gotta say you have a GREAT MUM.... I met her once..... I think of her every time I bath

The mind boggles !

you should come over and party with us in england in the summer

Yeah !!! C'm over !

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. I better clarify that ( Simon you made me feel guilty) Joy brought me a wonderful bathing ensemble when I met her ....That is why I think of her when I bath ( walks out the room saying , Cor! wish I hadnt said that.... I hope I dont scare you away!!!! Hiflygirl....... Look how they invite you to England. I am ENGLISH & you dont see em inviting me do you >>?????? lol

• Simon
    Simon
    Hiflygirl....... Look how they invite you to England. I am ENGLISH & you dont see em inviting me do you >>?????? lol

You're welcome anytime Mouthy, but being English you probably realise it's already nicer where you are! BTW: Which part of England were you from?

Of course we invited her ... she's gorgeous and we're predictable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit