"'Cause breakin up is hard to do...sha na na na na na..."

by logansrun 38 Replies latest social relationships

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

So, Bradley, are you hanging out here when you should be firing somebody? Just curious...

• logansrun
    logansrun

*Bradley gets annoyed at the truth coming out of Phantoms mouth*

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

There are 50 ways to leave yer lovah, Bradley....My choice would be to ask the person what THEIR preferred method of breaking up with someone is when they know the relationship won't work for them.

Cheers!

Frannie B

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Brad,

w/all due respect, JFDI.

• logansrun
    logansrun

JFDI.

WTF does that mean BTW???

B.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

Just Freakin Do It!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Thanks, tink...for cleaning it up :)

Do or do not, Brad - there is no try.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am a big fan of just not calling them anymore. Oh yeah--and stop having sex with them.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

LOL If women really wanted honesty men wouldn't even think of lying to them. As it is..........Men can't even be honest about whether or not they find a woman attractive. Why? They are afraid of hurting the little girl's feelings. Now I'm not saying that there aren't some strong women out there that would know that there are plenty others who would find them attractive but most men just don't want to be the bad guy who crushes the frail women. Know what I mean?

Tell her she reminds you of your grandmother. You just can't get intimate without thinking of your Granny.

Tim

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Or just start acting like a jerk until she breaks up with ya. Tho that could last a long time if she hasn't got the guts to do it, and stays hanging around her friends asking for advice.... lol... sorry ....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit