good news from Vicki Boer

by needs_lots 57 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

((((vicki,Scott,& girls))))))

I cant believe it!!!!...I am soooo happy for you guys....Is there any gag with the order? Just curious...Does this mean if a talk show wants to talk about your case,can you? I cant wait to see you again hon! Well congrats again....I'll phone you later tonight! Love Ya!

Love Michelle,Hubby,&kids.........Too HappyClappyBouncy 2Bouncy 3ClappingWay To GoDizzy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

woo hoo Congrats

bout time too

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Fantastic news!!!

• neverthere
    neverthere

(((((((((((VICKI))))))))))))

I am so glad that things turned out for the somewhat better in your case.

I cant wait to see you in Toronto!

Diana

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Amazing news! The WTS has had to recognize that they cannot merely push people around however they want. Congrats, Vicki!

• Valis
    Valis

Sweet! Way to go Vicky! I'm curious though, was it the judge that prompted them or how did it shake out? You would think those greedy heartless bastards would cling to a hefty sum of money any chance they got.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

Congratulations Vicki..I can hardly believe the Wild Beast decided not to pursue the money..In the end the damage to thier reputation would have cost them too much.

Shotgun

• rocketman
    rocketman

That is great news!

• blondie
    blondie

Blondie and Irreverent say RIGHT ON, Vicki and Scott. This makes our day. The L word for the Society is legalistic not loving.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

alt

Totally awesome news!

One by one we can bring down the WTS! Much thanks to you and your family Vicki for hanging in there and fighting this fight! Persistance does pay off..........and this paved the way for others, you rock!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit