NEW 2003 Worldwide Service Report

by Joker10 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Keep watching CZAR, some other explanation will be along any moment on here........

• Praetorian_Guard
    Praetorian_Guard

You might be surprised how fake those reports are. We've been throwing the numbers for some time now.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Has the number of partakers of the memorial dropped below 8,000 yet?

On the subject of sun spots...

Is this how the light keeps getting brighter?

• jwsons
    jwsons

Just take all the number of newbie baptism recorded in KM every month and calculate it you will see how FAKE is the annual report from Brooklyn !

jwsons

• JT
    JT

Is it just me or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

how long have the jw been hovering around and batting around that 6million number- it is as if they just can;t break the 7 million mark

• undercover
    undercover

The number of partakers dropped 195 from 8760 to 8565. That's roughly 2.22 percent. I'd be curious to see what percentage of the poplulation of people who were alive between 1914 and 1935 died off.

• integ
    integ

An increase? I'm not angry, if people want to waste their lives it's THEIR business.

Integ.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The number of partakers dropped 195 from 8760 to 8565

Perhaps a result of that hard-hitting study article in the WT that took 'partakers' to task in strong terms? Guess 195 either died or reevaluated their status.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Thanks, Joker10.

Do you have the figure for total hours?

Ken

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

See the statistics for yourselves at

http://www.watchtower.org/statistics/worldwide_report.htm

Wonder why numbers are so important to JW's? Shouldn't people be more important?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit