NEW 2003 Worldwide Service Report

by Joker10 34 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hmmm. Come to think of it, the last time I submitted a report was for the month of September 2002. The most recent stats cover the period Sept/02 to Aug/03. So, technically, the Society still counts me as a publisher, at least for 1/12 of the last service year.

• acsot
    acsot

Another "faker" here. Don't ya just love it !

• metatron
    metatron

Just an hour, every so often

keeps elders away

metatron

• rocketman
    rocketman

And again, one must wonder how many of those baptized are simply children of jws.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

May I take a moment to plug my own published scientific research on human motivation, especially in relationship to Jehovah's Witnesses? Here was my prediction back in August 11, 2001 (my very first post on this board) at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/9862/1.ashx

The implications of this research have the following value. The geomagnetic pulsation cycle, which we believe to be responsible for the gross neurological stimulation, roughly follows the sunspot cycle. We are now near a time of peak sunspot activity, but in only a few years, the peak period of geomagnetic pulsations will follow. Jehovah?s Witnesses may enjoy a yearly gain in both productivity and membership when this happens. Smaller increases in publisher motivation will occur this year to roughly 2005 and then there will be significant decreases in both the JW publisher output and the growth rate.

I would say now, judging from the way this sun spot cycle is working itself out by being exceptionally active (anybody notice the increase in solar storms and the corresponding geomagnetic storms we have been happening the last month?) that the current 2004 Service Year might be even better than 2003. This solar activity cycle might prove to be a little longer than astronomers thought, but when the solar activity eventually drops down low, you are going to see some definite world wide decreases in JW productivity and growth rate.

Yes, the Internet is having a negative effect on the number of new converts and accelerates the leaving of individuals who are either Witnesses or borderline Witnesses. However, the excitement of neuronal synapses by geomagnetic pulsations still has the upper edge for the time being.

I would say more, but man I got a bitch of a headache from the geomagnetic storm going on today.

Skipper

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I feel about the dubbers statistics[and I hope someone else did not write this as I skimed the posts] thair are LIES,DAM LIES, AND STATISTICS! congras.to you fakers it almost makes me want to go back to the hall to join. almost that is.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

oooh was that an increase I hear? an increase? ha-ha!

........Good.....goooood..... I can feel your anger now, that hate is swelling inside you............

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Mormonism is growing quite a bit these days too. The growth of Pentecostal-type churches is going through the roof.

There's a sucker born every minute.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Looking forward to the Jan 1 Watchtower lesson when the figures will be closely analyzed and interpreted.

Not.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

That's the first time I've ever head the dubs blamed on the sunspots! That's a new one!

I wait to see if you are right.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit