Grace Gough ( RIP ) left the JW cult in her 70s and went on to help 1000s to escape the cult

by Not_Culty 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• northernseal
    northernseal

Hi Folks,

I attended Grace's group in the early 2000's. I remember she had VHS tapes in a closet, with the testimonies of everybody she had helped to leave. I think she may have recorded me.

Anyways i am wondering if anybody knows who the current custodian of these videos is. I wouldnt mind taking a look at mine if possible and if it still exists!

Thanks

D

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

She definitely lives on in her granddaughter ~ they are so alike.

Northern seal Have you tried a DM to mouthy granddaughter about the tapes? They would be a fascinating historical record for an exjw historian.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A belated thank you to Tara for posting those photos of mouthy when she was young, much appreciated .

• carla
    carla

She sent me some tapes years ago and I sent them on to a cult ministry in Colorado. I think it was CO but I no longer remember the group, sorry.

• LullingtonRd
    LullingtonRd

Hello, I am Grace Gough's Granddaughter:

I have started a blog that begins at the beginning and this is with Grace. follow along as I dive into her life - and please do reach out if you have any stories to share with me that I can add to my blog.

You can find the blog here:

https://lullingtonroad.com/?p=58

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I really look forward to reading this. Thank you for telling us.

• Simon
    Simon

That's a great read, good job!

BTW: Grandad Thomas Aylott reminds me of John Le Mesurier, out of "Dad's Army", one of the greatest UK TV series ever.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks for sharing, I've bookmarked it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit