Who is running the show in the WT Org? Who is actually in control?

by fearnotruth22 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fearnotruth22
  • jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

This is a hit-and-run for certain.

According to Watchtower, Jehovah is running the show through Jesus. And the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class gets it's direction from Jesus.

Is your question answered?

• DJ
    DJ

I think it's a brood of vipers, I mean lawyers...

• core
    core

As part of Babylon the Great, Satan would appear to run the show, - on earth the show is run by and for the elite at Brooklyn, and the Branches - never mind the foot soldiers, look after the executives

• sens
    sens

lmao.... (*)the demonz(*)???

• garybuss
    garybuss

This list is a couple years old.

Don A. Adams, Robert W. Wallen, William F. Malenfant, Richard E. Abrahamson, Danny L. Bland, Philip D. Wilcox, John N. Wischuk, Max H. Larson, George M. Couch, Lonnie R. Schilling, Gerald F. Simonis, Gerald D. Grizzle, David G. Sinclair, Robert M. Pevy, William L. Van De Wall, Charles I. Woody, Leon Weaver, Jr., William H. Nonkes, Harold K. Jackson, Merton V. Campbell, Stanley F. Weigel, Patrick J. LaFranca, Peter D. Molchan, Ralph E. Walls, Joseph D. Mercante, Marvin G. Smalley, Kenneth J. Pulcifer, Eugene D. Rosam, Jr., Harold L. Corkern, Alan D. Janzen, Robert L. Butler, Alexander W. Reinmueller, James F. Mantz, Jr., Thomas Kalimeris, Alan G. Browning, Charles V. Molohan, James L. Bauer, J. Richard Brown, Alan K. Flowers, Allen E. Shuster, David L. Walker, Vernon C. Wisegarver, Leonard R. Pearson, Alejandro G. Rodriguez, Maurice C. Turcot, Mark L. Questell, Jim Moody, Sr., Anselm J. Packnett, Donald R. Krebs, Charles J. Rice, Kent E. Fischer, Robert L. Rains, Albert L. Harrell, John R. Strandberg, Samuel D. Buck, Louis A. Travis . . . . .

• greven
    greven

a brain in a jar called 'Gleemax'.

-From a reliable source-

Greven

• SadElder
    SadElder

The strongest influence remains Ted "The Boss" Jaracz. He heads one of the most powerful committees on the GB boards. i.e. Service Dept. AKA Bethel CIA. Also is the permanent coordinator of the Chaiman's committee or some such group. So he has his fingers into everything that goes on.

• JT
    JT

just my 2- from what i understand it is mainly the :

1. Lawyers

2. the Accountants

they play a major influence on the decisions that the men Gary listed make

the men that Gary mentioned are indeed Bethel heavies, but most are completely UNEDUCATED, many came from the field, co and do work or rose up thru bethel ranks, cleaning, factory, to top level jobs

but they make decisions based on what the Legal dept says they can legally get away with

case in point the concept of DA- straight out of Legal- the decsion to tell Bulgaria that no sactions for taking blook STRAIGHT OUT OF LEGAL

the setting up of the new corps SRAIGTHGT OUT OF ACCOUNTING/LEGAL to high the money by settting up no more than dummy front companies with 5 different boards and officers

take a look at the Service Dept for 50yrs all letters to congo, elder, co ,do were from WTBTS, INC

to day they use a softer name "Christion congo of jw" it dones't have any riing of a CORPORATE STRUCTURE

instead it sounds almost like FEED THE CHILDREN or something,.,, smile

• mouthy
    mouthy

Satan the Devil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit