Who is running the show in the WT Org? Who is actually in control?

by fearnotruth22 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Panda
    Panda

What's that saying "Only madmen and ????? stay out in the mid-day sun." So who would want the title of top dog at WTS, then the heat would focus on them. So who runs the place? The money counters and the lawyers. Someday it'll be a law firm publishing legal decisions based on lies and the lying liars who write them.

• AlanF
    AlanF

In the sense of "the buck stops here", Jaracz is very much in control. Most other WTS officials consider him to be wearing Fred Franz's "mantle" of god-given power and authority, and even though many of them hate Jaracz and want to see him removed, won't "touch the skirt of God's anointed".

That said, the Legal Dept. offers much advice that Jaracz and his cronies usually accept. However, WTS lawyers pay absolute homage to the Governing Body under Jaracz's control, and can do nothing without the GB's approval. I know of cases where the GB overrode Legal for political reasons.

AlanF

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    I know of cases where the GB overrode Legal for political reasons.

Tell us more, please.

• AlanF
    AlanF

There's one in the works right now, but I can't say anything until it's finalized.

AlanF

• Satanus
    Satanus

Else

Whoever can push and bully the others the best is the one who will get his way.

Exactly! God has ####all to do with it. A study of the history of the presidents bears this out.

SS

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I have a hunch it is the blood card change and it's recall.

• metatron
    metatron

Please, please, please

let the Governing Body OVERRIDE legal

the same way Adolf Hitler OVERRODE his best generals and insisted on invading Russia

It would be so wonderful to see them make a fatal blunder while telling themselves

"We are God's Chosen people, we can't be defeated"

("I sit a queen

and am no widow and will never see mourning")

metatron

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

I dont know if these Nethinim corporate head guys are only puppts or what powers do they hold?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit