Getting to Know You.....

by closer2fine 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS? 6:15 2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
    3. GOLD OR SILVER? Gold 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? School of Rock 5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? MI5 (on A&E - Spooks in the UK I think?)
    6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? Coffee
    7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? Spiders

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Puzzles and challenges

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Don't have one 11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? Country

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
    13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Like too many and takes me forever to choose 14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Plain 15. FAVORITE COLOR? Burgundy 16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? Mercedes SLK (Own a Chevy Trailblazer - Burgundy of course) 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? 18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Big heads
    19. FAVORITE FLOWER? Lillies 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE?
    About 6 months 21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Fizzy
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Green

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 6
    24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? Australia
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? 3 26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday 27. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red 28. FAVORITE BEER - Grain Belt Premium 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Rib Feast with the family
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS? 6:00 AM

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Nicole Kidman

3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Simpsons

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? toast with peanut butter and butter, coffee and OJ

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? An empty case of beer

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No, but I can do other things with it

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Music

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Frank

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? City

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? White Chocolate

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered

15. FAVORITE COLOR? Black

16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? My Ford F150

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Fried egg with ham & swiss cheese

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? toss up between deceitfulness and snobbiness

19. FAVORITE FLOWER? Orchid

20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE? I'd tell a few trusted people right away. I know they'd be quiet about it.

21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still

22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? grey (pending renovation)

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 18

24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? I've seen a bit of Detroit, and would like to see more.

25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? I can juggle responsibilities. Does that count?

26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday - NO SERVICE!!! YAY!!!

27. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red

28. FAVORITE BEER Smithwicks

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I was a JW, so I did nothing.

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No.

Walter

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS?

depends on what I did the night before

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?

Edgar Allen Poe

3. GOLD OR SILVER?

either one, but I have more silver. It's cheaper. I like semi-precious stones.

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?

House of the Dead--HATED IT!!!!!

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Queer As Folk 6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN?

cappaccino, wheat germ, honey, skim milk 7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?

a bunch of JWS 8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?

almost

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?

not knowing what's next 10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?

Celeste

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?

all three..close together

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?

summer

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

coffee

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?

plain

15. FAVORITE COLOR?

black...royal blue

16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR?

Black Jaguar (any year, any model)

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?

tomatoes, onions, and Miracle Whip (my grandmother used to eat them)

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?

hypocrites!!!! With a passion
    19. FAVORITE FLOWER?

dark burgandy tulip (almost black)

TELEPHONE PEOPLE?

family? (5 seconds) or just people? (never)

21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?

either
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?

upstairs--sun, moon, stars theme. Blue, gold, with zodiac signs.

downstairs--greek theme..black, silver, grey, and white. Lots of glass, candles, and art.

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?

4 24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION?

Bahamas
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY?

yes. I had six children. Of course, I can juggle!!!

26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?

the day no one bothers me

27. RED OR WHITE WINE?

red

28. FAVORITE BEER

none

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?

went to Joe's Crab Shack in Chicago

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?

thinking about it...
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Couldn't resist to follow this Topic ...

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS?

Five AM2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?

George Bush 3. GOLD OR SILVER? silver 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Been so long, forgot5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Fox news
    6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? Toast and yogurt
    7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? A hungry tiger

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? yes

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
    nature
    10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? William 11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? Country

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
    Summer 13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell cherry vanilla 14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? salted 15. FAVORITE COLOR? blue 16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? Any brand new car will do nicely. 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Ham

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Rude overbearing attitudes
    19. FAVORITE FLOWER? Indian blanket, sometines called firewheel 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE?
    Not long 21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White, see my wife about that

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? eight
    24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? Padre Island
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? No 26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday Morning 27. RED OR WHITE WINE? Neither, 28. FAVORITE BEER Bohemia from Mexico 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Cried, getting too old
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no
  • talesin
    talesin

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS?

7-8

Gloria Steinem 3. GOLD OR SILVER? Gold

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Shrek

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Simpsons

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? Coffee

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? my ex-mother-in-law

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? nature

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
    11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? beach in the country

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer 13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? triple chocolate brownie overload
    14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? no popcorn, please 15. FAVORITE COLOR? cobalt
    16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? tossup betwen 72 Mercedes 450 SEL or a new jag 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? cream cheese, bean sprouts, red onions & avocado (with lotsa mayo on dk rye)
    18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? self-righteousness, greed, spite

19. FAVORITE FLOWER? pansies 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE? Forever, I would just disappear, then write those who need-to-know
    21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? WATER!!

22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? white

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 2

24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? Amsterdam, with a stop-off in Paris

25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? yes, 3
    26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday 27. RED OR WHITE WINE? red 28. FAVORITE BEER home made (only if it's GOOD, not the yeasty crap some folks make!) 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? went out to lunch
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? don't need to - it's on our DL here
  • Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Here I go........... 1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS? ? work at 8 a.m. so if I?m a good girl I can sleep in until 7 ? then the baby gets up - this a.m. she was up at 4 I just hit her snooze button and she went back down until 7:30 - as you can see it varies 2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Mother Theresa - Alive it would have to be Elizabeth Dole

3. GOLD OR SILVER? Gold & white gold

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Theater ? Kill Bill DVD-Farscape season 2 Video ? Veggietales Movie

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Gilmore Girls; Buffy which is now gone, Angel as a default; Smallville 6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? Starbucks Doubleshot expresso 7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? a movie theater playing the Wizard of Ox continuously 8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No?but I can curl my tongue

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? People who have beaten the odds and a really good drunken frolic 10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Renée

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? Country living near the beach

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Southern US Winters

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut butter Chocolate ?cookie dough optional & I don?t share

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? none

15. FAVORITE COLOR? In the winter I wear more dark reds, summer it?s blues overall there?s a bright pure cobalt blue I love to look at but don't own it in anything - it?s the blue Arizona Iced Tea Ginseng Tea Bottle

16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? Volvo Cross Country - sad to say - but I have a huge dog - sans dog & baby - it has to be a '69 red mustang convertible

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Peanut butter & strawberry preserves

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Small minds, hypocrites, and people who give up on themselves and don?t try to become better than what they dislike about themselves. 19. FAVORITE FLOWER? Lilly of the Valley

TELEPHONE PEOPLE? I wouldn?t tell anyone, but my hubby would call immediately

21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still 22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Both beige 23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 7 24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? An island in the Mediterranean 25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? I?ve juggled beaus, jobs, and loans

26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Wednesday hump day

27. RED OR WHITE WINE? La Vina's Loco Rojo (a red from a NM winery)

28. FAVORITE BEER America's Oldest Brewery in Pottsville, PA has Y uengling Black & Tan second runner up is always Shiner Bock

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Can?t remember?.and that sucks

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yup It?s on my state license

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS... anytime after the sun comes up. 2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?... Sharon Osbourne

3. GOLD OR SILVER?... gold 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?... Hollywood Homicide 5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?... Survivor
    6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN?... bagel
    7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?... the governing body/elders/snakes

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?... people can do that?

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?... my kids

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?... Ruth 11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?.. country . 12. SUMMER OR WINTER?... Fall 13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?... turtle 14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?... plain...but only at the movies 15. FAVORITE COLOR?... mauve 16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR?... honda crv 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?... tuna 18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?... mean, self-centered people 19. FAVORITE FLOWER?... pansies 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE?... who could wait?
    21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?... still water runs deep
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?... mauve

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?... 2
    24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION?... north shore of Lake superior...BlueFin Bay
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY?... negative 26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?... Saturday 27. RED OR WHITE WINE?... just wine coolers 28. FAVORITE BEER ...any light beer 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? ...felt sorry for myself
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? ...you betcha

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS? 8:30 when I don't have to work.
    It might be interesting to have lunch with the Osbournes. I was in the same room with Ozzy once, me and several thousand other people and did I mention the room was BIG?
    3. GOLD OR SILVER? Gold 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Uh, the Cohen Brothers film with George Clooney and Catherine Zeta Jones. The last movie that I saw that moved me was The Pianist. I also liked Dogma. 5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? I like Will And Grace reruns and Dharma and Greg reruns. I like Mad TV from a few years back.
    6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? An omelette with cheese, mushrooms and ham. Coffee with half and half.
    7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? My JW sister and she is giving me the: If you were WILLING to PUT FORTH THE EFFORT & blind, deaf and dumb pioneer sister in an ironlung speech.

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No. I can touch my nose with my chest though. 9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Mr. Holland's Opus the movie and my sweetheart, Andy.
    10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Dana 11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? Gulf Coast Beaches, I was born there.

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I do like autumn and spring though except for the pollen.
    13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter Pecan with coke poured over it. 14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Butter and salted. 15. FAVORITE COLOR? I like the colors in a conch shell and I like the sky colors. 16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? 68 Camaro 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Chicken salad with pecans 18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Judgmentalism in me or anyone else. Pettiness and intolerance. Extreme opinionatedness whether it be in me or others.
    19. FAVORITE FLOWER? I like honeysuckles in the south on a summer night. They smell wonderful. 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE?
    Andy and I would have to let it all sink in first and then we'd e-mail his mom. 21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White with red, deep dark pink and greens for the accents.

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? four
    24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? I'd take a tour of the USA by car or a walking tour of the British Isles.
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? No, unless you ccount juggling tasks. 26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? When I don't work weekends, it's Saturday. 27. RED OR WHITE WINE? Both 28. FAVORITE BEER Pabst Blue Ribbon. It's sweet and stings your tongue. I also like Michalob and Heiniken or Lowenbrau. 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I went to the planetarium for a native american show and toured the museum.Then we went to the book store. Then we went to Outback Steakhouse. Then some nice affection.
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No, but I did when it was included with my DL

• Lutece
    Lutece

1.WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS? 6am, wake my daughter up for school, hit the snooze, wake up at 7:30 to get my son ready for school

Richard Branson, he's too cool!
    3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver 4. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? Lord of the Rings 2 5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Frasier
    6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST MOST OFTEN? Hardly ever eat breakfast, but when I do it's Toast with butter and a cafe mocha
    7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? a dead body or loose snakes

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no :(

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? people who keep going no matter what obstacles life puts in front of them, inspiring people inspire me

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Elizabeth 11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY? Beach

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Moon 14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered 15. FAVORITE COLOR? Dark Pink 16. YOUR FAVORITE CAR? 300M, gold or black 17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? honey ham, pickles, meunster cheese, good mustard or mayo 18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? negativity, rudeness, chauvinistic
    19. FAVORITE FLOWER? I don't know, flowers aren't my thing, but maybe a field of poppies or sunflowers 20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO
    TELEPHONE PEOPLE?
    5 minutes 21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? still
    22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? turquoise and white

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 5
    24. WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO IF YOU HAD TO GO ON VACATION? caribbean or Hawaii
    25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? 2, lol 26. YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? sunday (never used to be when I had to go to meetings) 27. RED OR WHITE WINE? red wine 28. FAVORITE BEER Killians Draft or Miller High Life bottles 29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? dinner I think? still not good at celebrating those........want to count backwards now
    30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? no, hmm, maybe I should

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit