Are you a music person?

by FlyingHighNow 49 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, Jim fess up. Are you a music person?

Heather S. II

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Okay, Jim fess up. Are you a music person?

As long as Pink Floyd is involved somehow, YES!

alt

• morty
    morty

Music to me is like a breath of fresh air....The radio or sterio is on way more then the t.v......My family could not go without it

mortons68

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Alright, Jim! I bought the Dark Side Of The Moon/Pink Floyd t-shirt for Andy for his birthday. (Found it at Hot Topic) He wore that tonight when we went to his sister's for supper.

Heather S. II

• heathen
    heathen

I love floyd . Dark side of the moon is a very cool album . I also liked the wall movie . ahhhhhh brings back memories . I remember taking an ultra fine babe to the premier showing of the movie .

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

PINK FLOYD RULES !!

alt

• Eric
  • Eric
    Eric

Crap.

Lost the post due to some glitch.

Have to wait untill later.

Eric

• Aztec
    Aztec

Eric, that's very sad! I'd hate to lose the ability to play music. I played violin for 12 years and loved it. It was a kind of catharsis for me as a teen in the dubs. I could escape into Mozart and Vivaldi and my parents would just leave me alone because they knew how important it was to me. I haven't played in years but I can still remember all the finger placements and the exact timing and rhythym to all of my favorite songs.

I would die without music! As dramatic as that sounds it's no exagerration. Whether it's a subtly beautiful symphony or a pounding punk song or a trippy dance track, I'm thrilled! I suppose music is my euphoria. I'm not sure what brain chemicals are behind it but, I get a rush when I hear a song I like. I start to dance whether in my car, in my home or at work. I'm a music addict!

~Aztec

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I Love Music I Have To Listen To It Everyday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit