One of my many weird ideas -- Babies

by logansrun 47 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

So, what do you think of this:

I freeze some of my sperm (not at home...at one of those "banks" silly) and then get a vasectomy. That way, I can be ASSURED of never having an unwanted pregnancy -- EVER! If and when my future wife and I want to have a little Bradley (or little...uh...Bradette) we can just hop on over to the bank, unthaw my squiglies and PRESTO -- there you go.

You've got to admit, it's an awesome idea.

Bradley

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Good idea. Do it.

Expatbrit

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

As with food ...

Fresh is better than frozen.

• logansrun
    logansrun

No, seriously....someone tell me why this can't be done?

Bradley

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Brad,

Maybe it can be done but then what happens if your specimen gets lost or accidently/deliberately used for someone other than you intend? Some total stranger has your baby and this baby figures this out eventually. Who would want to be responsible for that kind of potential suffering? As much fun as sex is, it's never without consequences. Many would wish it werent' so but alas it is.

Heather S. #2

• nilfun
    nilfun

Why not just get your vasectomy reversed?

• rocketman
    rocketman

I think it's great.....you can avoid the messy sex!

I guess it could be done. Just remember, you might not be appointed into a postion of responsibilty by the elders.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Heather S. # 2

Well, that's the point -- I'm trying to take all the consequences out of a good shag!

hehe...

Seriously, I think there are some easy precautions that could be made with regard storage. If the little guys get damaged there should be some type of backup -- perhaps multiple storages and a couple different banks. It's all very possible.

Bradley

• logansrun
    logansrun

Nilfun,

Reversals don't always work. I like my plan better. Cold storage, baby. It's the only way to go.

Bradley

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dear, dear Bradley,

You can't take all the consequences out of sex. You can only reduce the risks. But when the risks could involve an innocent child suffering someday then why risk it? I have heard of sperm banks using men's sperm without their permission. All children deserve to know who their fathers are. Think of the women you will have this fun with. They are people, you know? Every single one of them. You sound like a very nice guy who enjoys the heck out of sex. I don't blame you. It's a lot of fun. I know there are always consequences though and this helps me keep my head on straight about it.

Heather S. # 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit