I need the latest Armageddon picture..

by alamb 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• expatbrit
  • bebu
    bebu

Every time I see them, these pictures make me feel ill-- and angry. Children are greatly influenced by books, especially picture books, where they sit and soak everything up. I think that one could say that JW kids must all suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, after a prolonged diet of graphic destruction.

BTW. there is a page with lots of Armageddon pictures at quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/pictures (think that's the page...)

bebu

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Here are the two pages of text preceding the picture, which give the flavour of the WT emotional coercion:

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Really really stupid strike9

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Incidentally, ALamb, I would be very interested (and appreciative) in hearing what your child psychologist has to say about the Watchtower materials and what effect they can have upon children. If you don't want to post it, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Expatbrit

• dolphman
    dolphman

Some sick shit. The one at the top is just depressing. The way the glasses are falling over the face of the dead girl. It's very realistic. What a nice god Jehovah is. Killing kids with glasses. I wouldn't even hit a kid with glasses, much less send a fireball up her ass.

Their are some sick puppies in the art department at Bethel.

I hope Will Smith doesn't die at Armageddon. At least Gregory Hines already died and will have a chance at Ressurection. Whew!

• Gerard
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

wonderful reference, Gerald.

I LOVE that site!

j2bf

• micheal
  • mizpah
    mizpah

And the Watchtower criticizes the churches for scaring people with hellfire???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit