I need the latest Armageddon picture..

by alamb 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alamb
    alamb

Can someone find the link to the thread with the latest illustration of Armageddon? I need to take it to my children's psychologist.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This one is from the Watchtower of September 1, 1997 and also appears in the 1996 brochure, "What Does God Require Of Us?"

This is a classic from the 1958 book, "From Paradise Lost To Paradise Regained," which was intended for children and other simpletons.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Say, doensn't that look like Gregory Hines at far bottom right in the first picture?

And, what is that guy doing with a gun? What, is he going to shoot the meteors?

Bradley

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Holy ****, I've never seen that first one. That would be enough to give me nightmares as an adult. The dead person with the glasses fallen off her face, the dead person with the distant stare at the bottom right hand corner. The whole death scene is freaky.....
    .....and I'm not supposed to listen to Guns N Roses because they have an album called "Appetite For Destruction"? (sorry, can't remember the WT article that's from)

Also, there's a more recent one in the new Great Teacher book.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Never seen that first picture either - it's a disgrace.

Wouldn't the kind of destruction depicted in these pictures kill most, if not all, JWs as well. The dead look like they're about to rise up and wreak havoc in a George Romero zombie movie.

• dmouse
    dmouse

This is from the latest children's book, 'Learning From The Great Teacher', page 243:

and one of my fav's, from the paradise lost book:

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wait a minute.... Isn't that dead guy on the bottom right Will Smith??

• Valis
    Valis

These are the latest ones they have on their website as of today..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

That last one is not of Armagedon but an equally negative vision of the world presently. I remember as a child seeing the one from the old Paradise book and feeling the sensation of falling into the chasm and having the car fall on me. Thanks for the memory.

• shera
    shera
    Wait a minute.... Isn't that dead guy on the bottom right Will Smith??

I was thinking the same thing..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit