I need the latest Armageddon picture..

by alamb 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Scully
    Scully

logansrun writes:

Say, doensn't that look like Gregory Hines at far bottom right in the first picture?

Hmmm. I always thought it looked a lot like Will Smith. And the guy on the far left reminds me of John Lithgow (Third Rock from the Sun). What did they ever do to deserve that?

Love, Scully

• robhic
    robhic
    What did they ever do to deserve that?

When you think about it, it really sucks! I (we?) didn't ask to be born. OK, matter of chance. Now, I'm put into a world and told if I don't do what some invisible being says I must do I get ripped to pieces in a horrendous, painful death? Why? I didn't ask to be here so don't punish me for exercising my free will during the time I gotta hang around.

And with all the technological advances we have, I really think I'll take my chances against some dude riding a flying horse waving a friggin' sword! Like a winged horse and a sword-wielding guy are any match for a SAM missle or a rocket-propelled grenade? An F-16? I don't think so. Armageddon is gonna be quite a bit different than those pictures! I think it'll be more like a bunch of guys on winged horses dropping their swords and turning tail to get the hell outta here! Rockets right behind them (along with a lot of horse and human manure...).

Bring it on!!! Boo-yah!

Robert

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

wow....incredibly horrific pictures!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

bttt

• gumby
    gumby

They use these mental pictures from the stories they learned from their daddy Jehovah in the bible.

If we could see pictures of the attrocities he commited back when, .......it would make these pictures look like disneyland rides.

Gumby

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

i remember looking at this one when i was a little girl,

man this one freaked me out....

didnt it bother you guys to see pictures of armegeddon when some of the people being destroyed resembled someone you knew?

• Poztate
    Poztate

Hey,it may not be the latest but how about all the old calenders with blood,guts and gore.

Ah,for a trip down memory lane.The good old days when scaring the s**t out of every one was the only way to go.

• alamb
    alamb

Thank you so much! The therapist is just getting the situation here and I had forgotten some of these. You are the best! Thankyou!

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Oh yes seeing that picture of the little girl falling in the crack in the earth with her doll haunted me all my life I am now fifty and it still bothers me. And to think that my parents in a ladida fashion used to teach me with such pictures, I love them but they were wrong and decived. Thanks for the reminders with such pictures.

Shane,

• Lapuce
    Lapuce
    One word sick!!! I really don't get them, they do no want dubs to watch R rated stuff, but print those pictures which are even more violent than many movies!

Yes they seem to be obsessed with the world trade centre for some strange reason, also I like the one that shows the UN building in flames, and they applied for a library card to them.... how ironic!

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit