Is Satan Real ?

by jdash 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Someone said to my mum in service this week that he only believes in what he can see. She asked him how that works for him with regard to gravity. Lol.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

By see he meant infer with the senses, which we can with gravity

Satan isn't real and I never truly believed he was

• atomant
    atomant

For all you denialists play on a Ouija board for an hour and see what happens.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nope!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    For all you denialists play on a Ouija board for an hour and see what happens.

And so are you say playing Ouija board will give you proof that he exist? BTW I played the board when I was around 14, and it told me the name of my future wife, the age I would be married and how many card games I was going to win, which all came true, but I don't see it as proof of Satan's existence.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

JWs all tell those scary stories about demons changing the colour of the publications to freak out witnesses who inadvertently call at the home of a spirit medium or similar.

As a child on hearing these and similar unprovable tales I thought "Wow! Cool Trick. Why can't God do that it'd attract more people."

I've done quite an extensive study into the black arts and even tried a ouija board, yet I have never encountered any issues with the dark side.

I think history has always been a struggle of what one perceived as good versus what one perceived as evil. To explain why badness or goodness exists people created gods and devils.

• atomant
    atomant

brokeback so you admit Ouija boards do attract a medium.l agree doesn't necessarily have to be satan.However something is there on the other side wouldn't you agree.The question is what?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Ouija boards use your own unconscious to give answers to question you pose it. That being the case we have a repressed shadowy side and both good and evil archetypes(Jungian) residing in our unconscious and the Ouija board may give different part of our unconscious to say something to the Ego. I'm all for unrepressing our shadow side as a lot of creativity comes from doing so, but it has to be done intelligently so I don't recommend using the board for that as you might unleash more than you bargained for but basically I view it as more benign. Jung BTW had a medium niece that spoke with real wisdom but as for her ego persona she was pretty dim witted both. Jung himself was interested in the occult even though his farther was a vicar for some Christian faith.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I guess there is perhaps a Satan in our shadow and all kinds of other dark entities to mentioned in all the different mythologies.

• cofty
    cofty
    For all you denialists play on a Ouija board for an hour and see what happens - atomant

For all you superstitious sorts play on a Ouija board blindfolded for five minutes and see what happens.

It is total bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit