Were you ever an Elder? Read this Please.

by Amazing 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Guys, Men, Former-Elders:

The last leg of the legal project is afoot. It is good, no gooder, no great!!!. Would you please post a reply here if you were ever a JW Elder at anytime in your life, in any country of the world. I have a special, private request, and will PM all those who reply to this post. The resuest is very short. This means you if you read this. We really need your reply ... This is going to be big, really big ... thanks in advance. - Jim Whitney.

PS: Sorry Gals, Women, Ladies, Former-Elderettes ... but the JW system only appointed men ... shucks ... cause I think many of you would have been better at the job then us men.

PPS: I will make a detailed post in the future, maybe a few weeks, so that you all know just how all this came together - you will love it ... and ... it will come with documentation and other good stuff.

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

I was an elder in Peru for some years.

• bigred
    bigred

I was an elder for 25 years. You can PM to me.

Dave (also known as Mulan's husband)

• IT Support
    IT Support

I am still an elder - but only just!

Glad to help if I can.

Ken

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well Amazing,

You know I'm available.

Welcome IT Support.

and Hello Big Red

Steve

• Amazing
    Amazing

btt

• gumby
    gumby

"Here I am, send me"

PM me also

Gumby

• wasasister
    wasasister

Jeeezus H. Christos!

PS: Sorry Gals, Women, Ladies, Former-Elderettes ... but the JW system only appointed men ... shucks ... cause I think many of you would have been better at the job then us men.

PPS: I will make a detailed post in the future, maybe a few weeks, so that you all know just how all this came together - you will love it ... and ... it will come with documentation and other good stuff.

Deja Vu all over again....

Thanks large, Jim. I eagerly await the pamphlet telling us genitalia-impaired what all the fuss was about. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Wasa/suffering from Wean-us Envy

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Amazing,

PM me. I'll do what I can to help.

T.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Thought I would really enjoy being an elder; sure found out in a hurry that it was not a picnic, instead it was war. I?ll help if I can, Jim.

Regards,

Sam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit