Were you ever an Elder? Read this Please.

by Amazing 52 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

Elder, USA, nearly a decade.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I was and elder for 10 years in Louisiana USA. Anything I can do let me know.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May I join in please ?

24 years spent misguiding the innocent sheep of the UK , maybe it's pay back time!

Incidentally, I wonder if we have a higher number of member exelders?, we have seen a lot more from the inside than the r & f pubs.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hi Amazing - not sure what I can do, but will be glad to help if I can.

PM me!

Mak

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I was, around 1973/1978. pm me if you wish.

Outoftheorg

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Well, I wasn't an elder BUT! I was smarter than every elder I ever met. Does that count?????

• Swan
    Swan

What if you were a sister but said a prayer once with a Kleenex on your head? That's gotta count for something!

Tammy

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Blue and Swan and Guys:

Well, I wasn't an elder BUT! I was smarter than every elder I ever met. Does that count?????

With me and the other ex-JW guys, you and the other ex-JW ladies count more then you know ... but ... because the GB rigged the game with men ... I gotta stick to men. Then again, if you were an Elder's wife or girfriend ... or daughter or mother ... and you had inside information ... maybe this may help too. I will PM you anyway so you can see what is going on. Thanks. - Jim W. Swan: What part of Oregon? I lived in Beaverton area and elsewhere ... PM me if you wish. Guys: Thanks for the responses ... keep this at the top for a while.
  • AlanF
    AlanF

All of you former elders who responded, please think seriously about getting in touch with Kim Norris, the Texas lawyer who is spearheading a major series of lawsuits against the Watchtower Society for it's cover up of child molestation cases.

If you want more details, either PM me or email me: [email protected] .

AlanF

• Swan
    Swan

Amazing

Swan: What part of Oregon?

Salem and Stayton.

(Sorry for butting in on this important thread, but when I saw BlueSapphire's post, I just couldn't resist. )

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit