Demonized objects

by Patrick 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Patrick
    Patrick

OPB and a show called history detectives has been reviewing this demonized rock for a show and I have been contacted by haunted today to investigate these transformations, it has also been on local news as an artifact of unknown origin. Someday, I will find out how this rock transforms, science said it is fractal diffusion of protons, with L and D bjerrum faults, a sort of monopolium state of matter.

• Patrick
    Patrick

OK, do not want to scare anyone, just looking for reasons, theology of, myths of, in a professional religious classification.

• Patrick
    Patrick

Be back latter.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm down with OPB.

Maybe you've found the Philosopher's Stone.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I'm stumped. The rock is meant to be changing from what to what?

• Gerard
    Gerard

Lowsy photos. Good fun.

• shiloh
    shiloh

Well since all of of the pictures are from different angles, I can't tell where the "changes" are occurring.

• shamus
    shamus

zzz...

Yawn. I'm more scared of spiders than those "spooky" rocks. If they're so demonized why do you have them?

Me thinks this is a bit wacky.

• Badger
    Badger

It would rock if you had streaming video or even a timelapse of the transformations...One could argue that you just have a bunch of eastern statues...You'd have to point out some changes to me.

• Patrick
    Patrick

Its only one rock; not a bunch of rocks. I took sent these photos to a shamanism site and there reply was.

He had drunk, and now he sang softly. Gradually, faint lines and forms began to appear in the darkness, and the shrill music of the spirit helpers, arose around him. The power of the drink fed them. He called, and they came. First, the anaconda, coiled about his head, transmuted into a crown of gold. Then the giant butterfly, hovered above his shoulder and sang to him with its wings. Snakes, spiders, birds, and bats danced in the air above him. On his arms appeared a thousand eyes as his spirit helpers emerged to search the night for enemies.
    The sound of rushing water filled his ears, and listening to its roar, he knew he possessed the power of the first shaman. Now he could see. Now he could find the truth. He stared at the stomach of the sick man. Slowly, it became transparent like a shallow mountain stream, and he saw within it, coiling and uncoiling the poisonous serpent, who had been sent by the enemy shaman. The real cause of the illness had been found. At this time he picked up a two pound rock and sucked the serpent from the sick man and placed it in the rock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit