Demonized objects

by Patrick 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Patrick
    Patrick

Thats as funny as the extraterestrial and wormhole stabilizing exotic matter.

• Patrick
    Patrick

I have heard stories of casting demons into rocks before; and to tell you the truth I can not think of a better place for them.

• Badger
    Badger

I've headr this board is a good place for them

BTW...Welcome, Pat!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Seems like if someone was trying to make an honest point, they would use honestly good quality pictures to make that point.

• Patrick
    Patrick

I brought the rock to the U of O and scared the bejebbers out of their staff. Even the local fortune teller started sceaming and ran away. So, I figured I needed to contact someone who was not so superstitious.

• nilfun
    nilfun

hehehehe. now I'm all a-giggle.

tell me more. you're good at this.

• Patrick
    Patrick

Seeing I am not rich with only a cardboard camera I thought the photos were pretty good. It is hard to take a picture of a transformation; or those so called ghosts. I will agree that the pictures of the transformations are fuzzy sometimes, but when the eye upon the rock opens they seem to come out better.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Look in your phone book for a commercial photographer. Show up at his studio, demonized rock in hand. Explain that if he photographs this rock, he'll get to see magik happening.

I'm sure you'll get prompt attention with the best of equipment. Who wouldn't wanna see that??

• Patrick
    Patrick

Science and religious views are witchcraft explanations to account for the frustration that accompanies their failure to achieve expected successes through education; they would like to say it is an example of a manifested function of witchcraft whose origin is so ancient and diverse as to make it impossible to trace. Symbolism among Westerners makes me wounder what they are trying to hide?

• nilfun
    nilfun

now I'm starting to get scared.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit