What's your biggest phobia?

by luna 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I get physically ill, sweat and turn pale when I'm unable to move in a crowd and it's dark...this stems from being caught and molested in darkened hallways and rooms by men in my family when I was a child....I'm afraid of heights....climbed a HUGE tree (3 stories) in my Aunt's front yard when I was small and FROZE in panic, screaming, when I looked down...my Mom had to climb to the top of the tree and carry me down piggyback.....other than that, spiders give me the willies, cause they're silent, small and can jump fast....and sting...

Frannie B

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Heights - but it didn't stop me from going to the top of the Empire State Building!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

I know it's stupid....but....

monkeys dressed as people. i hate them i hate them i HATE THEM. they absolutely make my flesh crawl. uuuuugh i don't know what it is but there is just SOMETHING about them that freaks me out to no end.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mine would have to be spiders, scorpions, and clowns. In that order. *shudder* Down here in Texas, we have tons of spiders and the occasional scorpion, depending on where you are. Not too many clowns around, but they still scare me.

Birds, mice, flying cockroaches, rats, lizards, snakes...no where near as scared of them as I am spiders. Ick.

I've always been kinda grossed out by grasshoppers, but I recently ate one as part of my "survivor skills test" at a team-building function. Now I'm not bothered by them at all.

• Mulan
    Mulan

snakes....................no question.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Hi Tinkerbelle,

It's just a good thing you didn't grow up, well, a long damn time ago!! We had to endure this as saturday morning entertainment....

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mine is phobiphobia: fear of phobias.

CG

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

DFW....dude...that is just WRONG! I so have the creepy crawlies right now...eeeeek!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Tink, sorry about that :) I was just being playful, didn't mean to give you the willys heebie jeebies creepy crawlies ;( But just imagine if you'd actually seen the TV show! Ooops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit