What's your biggest phobia?

by luna 48 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

(((((Aw...Shera can't even type the word ... ))))))

Apart from my husband staying and the kids leaving ???!!!

Losing the use of my legs...being immobile.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Im scared out of my mind of summer thunderstorms. When I was about 8 a bolt of lightning struck the roof of a house next to mine. since then I nearly jump out of my skin when I seet that dreaded flash of light and hear the thunder, especially if they occur almost simultaneously.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Spiders first. Then heights, i can't even get on a plane, but would probably jump on one to get away from a big hairy spider.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I hate dead birds. I've had this dream where I open the mail box and it's stuffed with them. Yuck! If I see one I will walk across the street to get away from it. Live ones are OK, cause they want to stay away from me as much as I want to stay away from them. I think they are beautiful, (the live ones) but I don't want to touch them. But the dead ones make me shutter! And I have no interest in getting over it. I've lived this long dealing with the dread so I figure I'll be OK. I found out why too! My older sister told me about this pigeon she had in the garage when I was four. I was petting the thing and it bit me, and I strangled the bird! I don't remember it, but I hate feathers and beaks, and I guess to a four year old a pigeon is a big bird! My brother used to shoot them and tie them on a string and throw the string at me and tangle me up in them. I would get freaked out a little! He said he was trying to help me get over it...ya, right! Maverick

• Xena
    Xena

those flying cockroaches...they have got to be the most disgusting things in the world!!!!!!!!!!

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Standing in line. Not having my back side exposed to the person behind me. I need to stand sideways. I think it stems from being abused.

Old Crow

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Eating anything in a stripclub ..( food of course ).. actually the thought of going to a stripclub / t-bar really grosses me out .....I am a germ phobe

NwS

• luna
    luna

WHY on earth would ANYONE want to eat at one of those places??!!

Too many bodily fluids around, thank you.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I cannot handle snakes.

Spiders are no problem...as long as I am wearing shoes. Goodbye Charlotte!

I am not a huge fan of lizards, but at least they have legs.

I can totally handle mice.

Rats are iffy.

Bugs of most kinds are ok.

Heights--I am good as long as I have a railing and as long as the back of the stairs is covered up. If I can see through the stairs and see my climb inch by inch I get creeped out.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

fire and getting burned is my biggest phobia... im so paranoid of the house burning down that i always go back and check the house twice before leaving to make sure i didnt leave the curling iron or the clothing iron plugged in.

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit