What's your biggest phobia?

by luna 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sidney
    sidney

My list of phobias is endless, the biggest is mice and rats. Then snakes, and heights!!!! So I am prity much a scaredy cat!!! I am good with spiders which is good as my little girl is terrified of them!!!! But if there is a mice in my house, I move!!!!! Sidney

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm like Englishman, claustrophobia gets me sometime. I usually can overcome it if I really try but it makes me feel strange. I was doing some plumbing under my house and I had to get out from there for an hour or two before I could make my self go back and finish the job.

Ken P.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

My biggest phobia is SPIDERS, whenever i see one i get up scream run around and freak out until its gone. One time around christmas last year there was a spider crawling on a little pull out coach that i was lying on and saw it from the corner of my eye and i was so sore from working out the night b4 and i could barely move, but as soon as i seen that spider i got up as fast as i could and screamed and my mom(shera) jumped and looked at me... and i screamed again lol.. i said get the thing outta here. I swear whenever i see a spider my heart starts racing and it feels like i cant breath!!

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Doing something wrong in this life that will come back to haunt me in another....

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Spiders, dead animals of any kind, mice (they used to run across my bed in our farm house when I ws a kid) DOCTORS, and flying.

Not necesarily in that order.

Free (who's getting on a plane next week!)

• shera
    shera

Well....I guess beetles(larger beetles) from last nite..I had one crawling on my back.I thought it was a string hanging off and tickling me.So I reached back to pull it off.It was a black beetle! I couldn't control myself....I screamed and I did the hiebeegeebee dance.Yuck!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Probably Claustrophobia.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Heights, Spiders, Snakes ( not the friendly type), and being closed in. X.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Parking ramps.

• freddi
    freddi

my biggest phobia is possibly dying on day and not seeing anything after that. i mean to say no eternal life in heaven or on earth; or not even a judgement. i at least want to be awakened to know that at least something is going to take place after we die. isn't this what the bible is based on?

peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit