"Naturist" Beaches or Parks

by RubaDub 31 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I've been to Orient Beach in St. Martin which is a clothing Optional beach. The nudist were older and not well built. I also have been to Jamaica where the resort I stayed in had a nude beach next to the regular beach.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I've been to a couple, and found it pleasant. When everyone is nude, no one focus on those areas which are usually concealed. It seemed to me to that everyone was a lot more relaxed.

Gaiagirl

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

We go to Hedonism II....a nekkid resort in Negril Jamaica...Very wild depending on what part of the year you go. We're two out of shape lilly white hillbillies from New Hampshire...other than a really bad sunburn we have a wonderful time.

RGW

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

rwagoner ---> Very wild depending on what part of the year you go

Friends of ours visited Hedonism II last year and said it really is a crazy place. I'm just curious about your comment on "what part of the year" It's certainly is too expensive to be a college spring break type of place, so what difference did you notice in the time of year ?

***** Rub a Dub

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Certain times ofthe year the resort is taken over by..."Lifestyle Groups"...

The month of January, July 4th week and Halloween for example are lifestyle times and there is much more....um....guest interaction.

RGW

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The month of January, July 4th week and Halloween for example are lifestyle times and there is much more....um....guest interaction

rwagoner ... ah, yes, so I have heard

I guess it's just a way of getting to know your fellow vacationers better.

***** Rub a Dub

• BU2B
    BU2B

I have been to Hanlans Point beach in Toronto a few times and find it very liberating and relaxing feeling to enjoy the water, sand, sun in the natural way.. Plus no tan lines! I hope to go back soon

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

BU2B ...

Wow, I started this thread over 10 years ago. I can't believe it. Where did you find it?

Time passes so quickly. It seems like it was just ... well ... only 9 years and 8 months.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think lots of JWs push the envelope a little once they have awakened.

The result of years of repression.

Some go a little crazy. Others ape-shit crazy.

Doc

• krejames
    krejames

I went to nudist beaches quite a few times while still in - UK, Mykonos, various places. Ironically never been to one since i've been out. I do occasionally worry about what damage the sunburn did during those years tho haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit