"Naturist" Beaches or Parks

by RubaDub 31 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

How many here have ever been to an "au natural" beach or park ???

Did you enjoy the experience ?

***** Rub a Dub

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

If I went no one else would enjoy the experience.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I did visit the "nude" part of the beach (20 years ago) and it was quite 'natural'.
    No peeping eyes or something like that. In fact it's feels to be 'free'
    Would still go to that part of the beach - when I should go - but now I am only making long walks and am dressed for that.....
    I am no longer sitting there.....

• Dan76
    Dan76

I've been to the "clothing optional" section of beach at Fire Island NY. I am also a member of a Nudist park up here in Washington State. It's a very family environment. Trust me, if you ever want a healthy body image or want to gain some self esteem over your own body, this is where you want to go. No doubt.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach is fantastic. It is really close to nirvana, floating embryonically in the waves naked.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Does topless count?

• blondie
    blondie

No, I sunburn too easily and it expensive enough buying sunscreen now. Now if it was at night.....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Devils Slide just south of Pacifica has a nudie beach I go to. It can be seen from the highway way up the hill but I have discovered that if a traveler spots boobies they stop and use binoculars or telephoto lenses to check you out. So when we go we say closer to the cliffs where we have privacy. It's 99% gay men on this beach.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach is fantastic.

Joelbear ...... you are right !!!!!!!

Haulover is GREAT ... like thousands of people there on the weekends.

My wife got hooked when she came home the first time without tan lines. Now it's the only place she wants to go.

***** Rub a Dub

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I lived in the Caribbean for 13 years, and occasionally went to Little Magen's Bay on St. Thomas and Orient Bay on St. Maarten. While I never disrobed entirely myself, one of the things I noticed at both beaches was:

Those who should, don't -- and those who shouldn't, do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit