I Saw An Elder Yesterday Who Told Me 3 Area Kingdom Halls Were Being Dissolved

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Half banana
    Half banana

It must be tough for the governing body (poor things) to have to keep coming up with a positive spin on the decline of membership. "Jerhoover is speeding up the work"--no he downright isn't, that is a lie. People are not interested in joining the cult and Jehovah is not the slightest bit interested in the JW organisation as we can tell from the failure of their prophecies and the closure of kingdom halls.

Even the true believers will soon start to get the vibes: the JW religion is going down the tubes.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It might be just two or three lap-dancing generations away!

Nathan ...

May I update your statement to "It might be just two or three overlapping lap-dancing generations away!

Rub a Dub

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I believe that the cunning GB would come up with a console saying that:

"We are Dissolving/Merging Kingdom halls in order to escape from the Authorities - who would hunt us - during Armageddon. The End is almost here"

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Lol, I thought at first that the KH building was Dissolved, like in acid or something. I’d almost like to see that!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Nathan and RubaDub...

Thanks guys...

...I'm gonna be chuckling the rest of the day thinking about "overlapdances"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    EverApostate - "I believe that the cunning GB would come up with a console saying that: 'We are Dissolving/Merging Kingdom halls in order to escape from the Authorities - who would hunt us - during Armageddon'..."

Don't kid yourself.

They're not that cunning.

:smirk:

Honestly though, I can actually imagine them trying that for real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit