I Saw An Elder Yesterday Who Told Me 3 Area Kingdom Halls Were Being Dissolved

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sounds like his cognitive dissonance was in overdrive trying to reconcile these sell-offs?!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Sounds like his cognitive dissonance was in overdrive trying to reconcile these sell-offs?!

It’s common. I’ve heard about the wonderful expansion in Africa numerous times in Australia. Makes them feel as if their donations are fueling growth. Poor suckers.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    The work is speeding up.

Ha ha ha ha ha , good one Gorby

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Just Google "Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall for sale" in your area. Interesting results.

• steve2
    steve2

Marvellous contraction now taking place. This is not what a thriving organization does.

• zeb
    zeb

If you meet this elder again suggest the people who have been dumped start to meet up for 'fellowship' in homes as Christians did over many decades. You dont need a kh. The local kh has recently been revamped. When built on donated land it was a little isolated but the town has moved out to it and it is in a plum commercial area now. Im hoping it will be sold off that such might wake my wife up.

I have a great pity for them. Hard-work brought them some fortune they donated land, materials and their labour and have been dumped by the wt. The gb accountants are making the decisions.

Recently I spoke to a counselor at the CARC (ARC) and informed her of the 30+million payout that has occurred in the US for abuse and of unconfirmed account of the wt here has shoveled its money off shore perhaps to avoid payouts once they are forced into the National Redress Scheme. Her reaction was to gasp!

• asp59
    asp59

So People in congregation were crying abouth the sell. But he being elder was exited and looking foward to future? Weird. Wonder what kind of fetich he has....😊

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hearing these experiences just warms my heart.

• jp1692
    jp1692

The natural reaction of sadness on the part of the congregation members should tell them that this is NOT a good thing, but their cult indoctrination will override that and force them to find a way to accept it and even justify it.

So glad I’m free from this shit.

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• atomant
    atomant

The problem is very simple there are to many overlapping kingdom halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit