2015-10/10/ Field Service Report Slips-S-4-E!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that got my attention while being a JWS and going out in service was there was a business formulated as a publishing house in operation within the structure of this religious faith.

Indeed the doctrines were mostly devised to draw attention to those works of publications and then given a stamp of true interpretation, you might say the WTS leaders created a organized religion around and in support of this publishing house which exploited the belief in the bible as it stood within the general population.

JWs were indoctrinated to preach the Gospel of the Watchtower Corporation, not the Gospel set out in the bible .

• wifibandit
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I just can't imagine the disappointed the ''non-digitalized'' people feel. Most of the elderly don't even know how to go through the prompts when you go through a 1-800 number and the more senior amongst the rank and file are not even computer literate. Yet the Borg is pushing, pushing, e-reports now and tablets.
  • Splash
    Splash

As reported elsewhere, the top two items, Placements and Video Showings, are not sent to the branch.
    These figures are only recorded so the local elders can monitor you and have a reason to give you some shepherding when you aren't doing what they consider to be enough.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

^^^^^ Field Service Report.

The last line it says Comments: lol How many sweetheart innocents do you think will pause and put down the number of times they commented at meetings for the month. Isn't that supposed to show their spiritual advancement? lol

LL

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks to those who put up the form & wifi bandit for doing the Google thing. My ISP blocks file sharing sites & I do not have the primary a/c to alter it.

As for the form. Hours are now down the list , are they less important?

Isn't this a godsend for dub parents. If they set their 3 Yr old down to watch Caleb & Sophia ,does that count as time & a video showing? What about the monthly broadcast if the kids watch too?

Families had it made in respect of reporting time...

• Splash
    Splash
    BluesBrother Isn't this a godsend for dub parents. If they set their 3 Yr old down to watch Caleb & Sophia ,does that count as time & a video showing?

What a great comment!

Parents can email a Caleb cartoon to their kids iPad and count one electronic placement, one hour ministry, a return visit, a study and a video showing!

Hilarious, thanks BB!

• sir82
    sir82
    All the guilt-ridden JWs will fill up that "comments" section with crap like "Oh, I'm so sorry I only got 4 hours last month, my roof caved in and my grandmother died and my dog ran away and Satan attacked me and, and, and..."
  • sir82
    sir82
    This is now official in the US also.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

As reported elsewhere, the top two items, Placements and Video Showings, are not sent to the branch.
    These figures are only recorded so the local elders can monitor you and have a reason to give you some shepherding when you aren't doing what they consider to be enough.

A long-standing reason for having field service reports in the first place was so that the branch would know how much to print. If placements are no longer being reported, then what's the point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit