2015-10/10/ Field Service Report Slips-S-4-E!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If this has already been posted just delete this post!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2015 10/10/ Field Service Report Slips-S-4-E
    Click the green download button.
    WTUnderground!
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    For real? Counting # of video showings? What do those poor JWs who don't have those devices do???
  • username
    username
    I business has to have targets no matter what it may be, it keeps the shareholders happy.
  • Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Cool. Makes it is easy to fudge the figures!

I bet they will use the video showings as part of the statistics on how widely they are used (possibly fudge the numbers by claiming 2 million views equal 2 million persons (whether unique or not) . If a person sees the same video twice or more do we count this as one, i.e. unique user/view.

I think they missed virtual return visits, or online return visits.

The best part is the comments? what the F**** is this supposed to have?

• careful
    careful

The comments section? Well, you know, it's for things like these:

"None of my Bible studies can understand the overlapping generations thing. I can't either. How can I teach this?"

"Have you finally given up on the 607 thing?"

"My studies need a list of fractions of blood that are acceptable ... and why those and not others."

• hoser
    hoser
    This shows they are flying by the seat of their pants and have no real plan. They just revamped the form a little while back. Now they are doing it again.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't have a link but there is a letter to the BOEs I saw on FB...looked genuine....about 'nested magazines' and returning unplaced cult propaganda mags.

In this letter is a bit about counting the referral of links. I kid you not.

• blondie
    blondie

They count tracts (electronic and paper)

They count video showings, at the door and return visits/BS

They count electronic any publication

Wow welcome to the digital world....a little late

Big assumption though that 3/4 of the world who can barely buy food can buy an I-pad or clone

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Can you imagine how elderly none digitalised people feel? They already feel excluded from every thing that s going on. They are another group thrown to the kerb. Getting older and feeling more discarded and worthless with every new development.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I don't have a link but there is a letter to the BOEs I saw on FB...looked genuine....about 'nested magazines' and returning unplaced cult propaganda mags.

In this letter is a bit about counting the referral of links. I kid you not.

It was on here it's called "Making wise use of printed magazines":-

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5104428457656320/2015-10-20-boe

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit