Big Announcement in Montreal

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully, it will result in more people missing boasting sessions and cutting back on field circus. Make them waste too much time and money going back and forth, and they shouldn't go at all. Serves them right if donations plummet, too.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

The Fall Guy, that was great! 😁 I do hope this continues, maybe more Jdubs will open their eyes.

IC

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The heavenly wagon is moving ahead. 😁

G.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

If y'all watch our 'Nail in Coffin' videos (Especially since Oct 2018) we've been doing congregation dissolvings & Kingdom Halls going up for sale

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ToesUp: Once the $ is shuffled around, the glorious GB will "disappear in the twinkling of an eye (to the Cayman Islands)." lol

I have said this before. I will help them pack if they hurry up and leave.
    (They are going to take the money anyway, might as well end it sooner.)
  • new boy
    new boy

One more prophecy is being fulfilled.

"The love of the greater number will cool off!"

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So let me get this straight. The KON ( Russia) entered into the land of decoration by seizing kingdom halls. But it's ok for corporate watchtower to do the same thing?!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

ahh, the old real estate scam.

Hi brothers, we want to be efficient, so we are merging with another congregation and selling this hall. The money will go to the "worldwide work"

then few years later " Hey brothers, looks like our congregation has grown so much last few years that we need a new hall. We are borrowing the money, so please donate more to us"

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Holy smokes !! Did you catch which ones ? Metro Montreal or outlying areas ?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

That's... a lot of congregations. Not a good sign needless to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit