Who would you vote for Today?

by James Mixon 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Can an ignorant British girl ask what issues Americans have with Hilary Rodham please? It's a given she has experience so what are her negatives ?
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Hillary scares me as someone who could be leading a country with the destructive power that the United States has! I have seen it in nature with animals and insects! The motherly instinct she possesses could be a country's undoing! I'll take "AlGore" any day compared to her, at least he is just a delusional fraud seeking self gratification! Like most politicians are! LOL

Think, hold your noses and vote people!

• MagicHat
    MagicHat
    Dear Diogenesister .... the list of "Hellary" negatives is much too long to list all of them here, and it boggles my mind that this woman is even allowed to run for President of the United States. NO, she hasn't been convicted of any crime yet (and probably won't be). Unfortunately she will probably be elected and continue Obama's reign of terror. Yes, the list of negatives is long, and her accomplishments are few. I will try to list a little history here, but also be sure to google "Clinton Body Count" and see what happens to Clinton associates when they are a threat or no longer needed. (Although I'm sure all those suicides and plane crashes are just a "coincidence")!!! Also be sure to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Hillary goes ON and ON about working for women and children's rights, but the (fake) Foundation has no problem accepting large contributions from middle east countries who treat their women like garbage. As for her "experience" ..... to those of you who are younger and don't know much about these events, we "older" folks lived through all of this and it's all true.
    When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and
    intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.
    Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.
    Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovered of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.
    Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
    Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.
    Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.
    Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the “bimbo eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was:
    She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.
    She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.
    Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.
    Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.
    After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.
    What a swell party – ready for another four or eight year of this type low-life mess?
    Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans - “what difference does it make?”
  • Giordano
    Giordano

If you want to talk about corruption:

"The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandal

The Hillary stuff is usually made up......... or blowing smoke trying to fan a flame. The far right hated the Clinton's before they even moved into the White House........ Bill's escapades didn't help. However he turned out to be immensely popular

Hillary was indeed a more outspoken First Lady and did have influence,

once again, just about every first lady at least in modern times had influence. http://americanhistory.about.com/od/uspresidents/tp/first_ladies.htm Hillary is in the top 10 list of most influence.

"Hillary Rodham was born in 1947 and married Bill Clinton in 1975. Hillary Clinton was an extremely powerful first lady. She was involved in directing policy, especially in the realm of health care. She was appointed the head of the Task Force on National Health Care Reform. Further, she spoke out on women's and children's issues. She espoused important legislation like the Adoption and Safe Families Act. After President Clinton's second term, Hillary Clinton became the junior senator from New York. She also ran a strong campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in the 2008 election and was selected to be Barack Obama's Secretary of State.

• Zoos
    Zoos

MagicHat Dear Diogenesister .... the list of "Hellary" negatives is much too long to list all of them here, and it boggles my mind that this woman is even allowed.....

blah blah blah blah... buh-lah, buh-blah... [scratches butt] ... blah blah blah blah .......

..... schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans - “what difference does it make?”

LOLOL... MagicHat reads his news while waiting in line at the grocery store.

You realize those aren't real newspapers, right?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I'd vote for Trump. Right now he seems like the most viable of the bunch.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Diogenesister, in brief Hilary is fake and slightly right of center who leans strongly towards corporate institutions. Her husband and NAFTA come to mind. I cannot imagine her believing let alone initiating the things that Bernie Sanders does.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Hilary will be the next president - that is my prediction.

This is a good thing for the course of history. I also predict that she will be an overwhelmingly successful president.

If I am still alive after 8 years of her presidency I will refer to this post and tell everyone - I told you so!

• fiddler
    fiddler

After seeing those here who would vote for Trump I am just shaking my head in disbelief! Have you learned nothing? After all you've been through in your life with a disingenuous organization you would vote for this disingenuous person. Slap yourselves and focus!

I am still listening to the men and women in the race (not counting the clowns and religious whack jobs) I will decide closer to election time who I will vote for.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I don't think Trump is disingenuous...I think he's authentically and profoundly immature and he's very open about how he feels about things...perhaps he has never had to grow up. I don't agree with him most of the time, but I kind of like the guy on a certain level. However he would be a terrible president and get the U.S. into all kinds of precarious situations. He's a hotheaded, overly proud bigot who has racist sexist and classist issues. I kind of enjoy his immaturity because it makes me feel better about myself, frankly. I dont respect him and I won't vote for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit