A Salute to Petra/Atlantis

by Slidin Fast 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

This is the thread in question.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5684528944250880/2020-articles-association-bylaws-notice-special-meeting-2020-11-25

I'm putting a brief comment there about the OP. I may have more to say, right now I've got a raging headache.

• minimus
    minimus

Atlantis is one of the very best this site has.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

We’ve got your back Atlantis and Petra. Marc O Dildo can suck my fuckin dick!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank you JeffT for the link , I wondered what the hell was going on , what did I miss !

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We’ve got your back Atlantis and Petra. Marc O Dildo,,,''''' ''' '''' ''''

Marc O Dickhead is about as smart as a ''bag of hammers'' apparently.

Wow, this whole turn of events has struck my inner chord, and all of us too.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Many an XJW thinks they are so very clever because they have woken up and left. They then do not work on their Education and their Personality, they often are more openly a big headed arsehole than when they were a JW. Mr O'Donnell seems to have fallen in to that category.

Atlantis and Petra, please be assured that a huge number of us appreciate all you have done, and hope continue to do, it is important and valuable work you both do.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Simon seems to be unusually quiet on this very important topic.

George

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Petra and Atlantis,

We will all be the poorer if you guys leave.

• Annon
    Annon

I think it is very sad the Petra and Atlantis are leaving, they were always very helpful and kind and I found the information they provided very useful

Petra and Atlantis thank you very much and take care.

Goodbye All.

Annon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Am i missing somehing ? Have some posts been deleted from the thread referred to ? Otherwise..its just a storm in a teacup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit