A Salute to Petra/Atlantis

by Slidin Fast 41 Replies latest jw friends

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

I agree with wholeheartedly.

Atlantis and Petra, please be assured that a huge number of us appreciate all you have done, and hope continue to do, it is important and valuable work you both do

Phizzy

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

On the other side of the coin, why are their feelings hurt over one jerk?

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Petra, Atlantis and Vulcan,

I was really upset when I read about your decision to stop your contribution to this forum.

I would like to express my feeling about this matter. Your help has been

so precious to me, my friends in Europe and many, many of this Board.

Petra, please do not take notice of such idiotic criticism, you are above that

and beside people like the one who wrote about you and your work in such

a manner, will always exist. There is an old European saying which goes like this:

"The mother of the stupid one ... is always pregnant..!

So Petra, Atlantis and Vulcan, please do reconsider your decision and remember

that your work, dedication and the time spent is appreciated by the vast majority

of us.

Receive my best and warm greetings from my heart , to you Petra & Atlantis &Vulcan

with sincere gratitude,

James Charles MacHislopp

• intropist
    intropist

Please... remember that I always appreciated your service. I hope you would continue your very noble contribution.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And if i could make lite of this topic ....I would miss pics of Petra ? with BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR.

I love ladies with long hair, and Petra takes it to another dimension.

Please don`t leave us . I would be

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I'd give five gold stars to Atlantis and Petra for the wonderful job they do ....it is really appreciated by a hell of a lot of people.

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

I checked my mails I was surprised those goodies were absent. I thought perhaps nothing of importance is available until I got to this thread.

What is going on?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    On the other side of the coin, why are their feelings hurt over one jerk?

In my book, they have that right in spades. They have earned it during long years of risk. Don't add to the hurt.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I've read through yet gain what was posted on the other thread..and i can only see a misunderstanding of what was said ..and the replies afterwards. No need at all for toys to be thrown out of pram. The GB must love reading threads like this..just shows the discord and general bitchiness in the xjw "community".

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

I see that CORNEY the active BETHELITE mole stuck his little knife in too - fulfilling his raison d'etre for being on this site. Do some research on his M.O. and that of his alter-ego Darkspilver before saying anything.

Neither of them ever had anything derogatory to say about their beloved cult - not a thing!

Hear any alarm bells on an "apostate" web site?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit