DID YOU KNOW - about Event 201? (Two months before the virus outbreak a simulation/discussion among the elite)

by Terry 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    DID YOU KNOW?
    (EVENT 201)

“Event 201” was an exercise organized in October 2019 to simulate what MIGHT happen IF there was a severe pandemic.
    It invited people from business, government, and public health to SIMULATE coordinating a policy response to a THEORETICAL pandemic.

What was the event?

Event 201 was run by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
    The simulation was based on a CORNAVIRUS. (They call it CAPS)

The first known cases of Covid-19 weren’t publicly identified until December 2019, although media reports of unpublished data suggest that some early cases may have been infected in November of that year.
    WE ARE ASSURED and reassured it is just a coincidence that the outbreak of Covid 19 followed fast on the heels of this simulation.
    After all - it was a whole TWO MONTHS LATER when Covid-19 became an outbreak.

The CDC and Johns Hopkins don't want us to believe there is any connection other than coincidence.
    A Fact-Check contacted Johns Hopkins and Bill and Melinda Gates and was told there is no truth in the conspiracy theories to the contrary.
    That should be good enough...right?

The General Public did NOT need to know about Event 201 or to worry their heads about a pandemic - but - the elite business and political leaders got the heads up because ...um.. uh...well- you know. (wink wink, nudge nudge).
    There is money to be made and lost otherwise.

Link to sample of the conference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s

• Terry
    Terry

The subject of censorship and disinformation rears its ugly head in this segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBuP40H4Tko&t=186s

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Interesting, Thanks Terry.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I watched event 201...it was a play book for the epidemic they had planned. Check out agenda 2030

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I'm saddened by this despicable misrepresentation of the people who plan and protect our lives. My wife is an emergency manager, and her role is in part to do exercises and do detailed continuity of operation plans They involve emergency services teams and political figures annually. They have recently used terrorist, disease, chemical spill and tornados as the scenarios. Gates and world health organizations saw in the 2015 Ebola outbreak that we needed to improve global readiness and has sponsored exercises to that end. The fact that what everyone knew was inevitable happened, is proof we need more such planning, planning that conspiracy theorists and political hacks apparently don't know, or don't appreciate, takes place regularly for their safety. Our society is truly sick.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I don't mean to brag or anything but I have the same medical degree that Bill Gates has.

• LV101
    LV101

The Expose reporting US DOD issued a 'COVID-19 Research' contract 3 months before C-19 was known to officially exist raising questions about the gov's knowledge of the novel coronavirus. Very interesting. Contract was part of a larger project for a 'Biological threat reduction program in Ukraine," suggesting that the gov was at the very least aware of the virus before it spread thru Wuhan in Dec. 2019 and before it was named Covid 19 by the World Health Organization in Feb. 2020.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    the people who plan and protect our lives

Thanks for at least admitting their hubris in trying to plan our lives .

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Terry said,

''the elite business and political leaders got the heads up because ...um.. uh...well- you know. (wink wink, nudge nudge).

There is money to be made and lost otherwise.''

I knew it. So President Trump (an elite businessman and political leader) was in on it all along.

My god, how he duped us.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Terry - "After all - it was a whole TWO MONTHS LATER when Covid-19 became an outbreak."

There are various people's testimonies which show that the virus was already "out" in late 2019 and the pandemic was being prepared for.

Watch from 1 min.45 secs. to 3 mins 5 secs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIWul_nbMu8&t=12s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit