DID YOU KNOW - about Event 201? (Two months before the virus outbreak a simulation/discussion among the elite)

by Terry 32 Replies latest jw friends

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Cue all the infowars educated 'scientists'.

It has been known for decades that the most likely cause of any future pandemic would be a sars-like virus. Because of this, health authorities have been preparing for such an event for years. That doesnt mean it was planned, or man-made- they simply knew it was inevitable that at some point, a virus in an animal could jump to humans and cause a pandemic. Thats why event 201 used a sars virus as their model.

https://time.com/magazine/us/4766607/may-15th-2017-vol-189-no-18-u-s/

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

• Terry
    Terry

joey jojo says:
    That doesn't mean it was planned, or man-made- they simply knew it was inevitable that at some point, a virus in an animal could jump to humans and cause a pandemic. That's why event 201 used a sars virus as its model.

OR...
    In October 2019, a month before the first case of the Coronavirus is believed to have been reported in China, an event was organized that facilitated a 3.5-hour “pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic.” That event, organized on October 18 that year, was called Event 201.

Event 201 recorded the participation of 15 global business, government, and public health leaders in the simulation exercise “that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.”

According to its website, “The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.”

The website said, “Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.”

Event 201 Scenario

The Event 201 Scenario imagines an outbreak of a novel zoonotic Coronavirus that is transmitted from bats to pigs and eventually humans.

see: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/event201/scenario.html

• TD
    TD

Terry,

You're aware that the 2002 SARS outbreak in China was coronavirus?

You're aware that the 2012 MERS outbreak in the Middle East was also coronavirus?

You're aware that we had nearly two decades advance warning that virulent strains of this virus were emerging?

Is it your contention that attempts to prepare for the inevitable are evidence of conspiracy?

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

At my former company, we had similar scenarios (around 2015?) like a virus being transmitted by insects. That is typical approach when you are in that business.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the powers that be knew there would be an "outbreak"...Fauci told it would happen when Trump is is office. All a coincidence!? believe as you will.

• Terry
    Terry

I personally am asserting NOTHING.
    What I am doing is trying to see if other people are saying SOMETHING.
    I think what starts these "CONSPIRACIES" is the dodgy disposition of Bill Gates.
    His interviews about Epstein, for instance. And his responses just aren't easily believable by
    about half the country.

_______

Conspiracies develop around a certain Billionaire named Bill Gates largely because
    he plays dumb about simple questions.
    For instance, when asked directly about MICROCHIP implants in vaccinations.

Say what?

Let's go to the Smithsonian magazine's article in 2019.

Quote:

"The tattoo technology, described today in the journal Science Translational Medicine, is still in the early stages of development and hasn’t yet been tested in humans. But the team’s experiments in rats suggest that these medical marks are both safe and long-lasting, and can be administered alongside vaccines without compromising efficacy."

Notice this next paragraph:

Quote:

"Backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, interviews in Malawi, Bangladesh, Benin,
    and Kenya will begin early next year.(2020)

“We want people to be comfortable,” says study author Kevin McHugh, a bioengineer at Rice University.
    “The goal is widespread adoption.”

_______

Okaaaaay.

Sounds like the poor people in Africa are going to be a test case.

What else should we know?

Quote in Smithsonian mag:

"From there, reading the dots becomes a lot like scanning a QR code. Though invisible to the naked eye, dots stamped onto pieces of pig and human skin lit up in clear patterns—a circle, rectangle or cross—when viewed through a smartphone fitted with an infrared filter, the team found."

The TITLE of this article has a tagline:

"But technology raises several ethical concerns that could stymie its progress".
    Ya think?

As a result of these "ethical concerns," a poll was published demonstrating who was concerned and how many.

Yahoo Poll in May of 2020: Are concerned about ethics

Republicans = 44%

Democrats = 19%

Independants = 24%

______________________________43% Dems + Independants

_______

RICE UNIVERSITY called these "Quantum Dot Tattoos"

IBM called them "Electronic Documents"

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation paid for and patented it.

So here is where the CONSPIRACY THEORIES began:

Nora O'Donnell asks Gates:

"Do you want a vaccine so you can put microchips into people?"

Triggering this response from Bill Gates:

"No - there's no connection between any of these vaccines and any

tracking type thing at all. I don't know where that came from."

Make of that what you will.

Saying "any of these vaccines" contradicts the vaccinations in Africa - doesn't it?

Or am I missing something?

I'm sure those who want to use these issues to score political points and create a
    Boogeyman are thrilled by this controversy.

When asked about the claim, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told Reuters,
    “The reference to “digital certificates” relates to efforts to create an
    open-source digital platform with the goal of expanding access to safe, home-based testing.”
    IBM describes a digital certificate as an “electronic document” used to identify an individual,
    And associate the identity with a public key. Like a driver’s license or a passport, it provides proof of a person’s identity (here).

See where it says (here)?

That “link” does NOT exist.

---The requested page does not exist or might have moved.---

On that same Web Page is a link to RICE UNIVERSITY’s Web Page :

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/spiky-patch-could-invisibly-record-vaccination-history-under-skin-180973809/

There is a “There” there - but who knows how innocent? I think that margin of “WHO KNOWS?” is enough to scare certain people who don’t trust Gates for other (Epstein) reasons.

That’s my research. Draw your own conclusions.

Is this an electronic SHIBBOLETH in the long run?

Stay tuned…

Conclusion?
    “There are plenty of reasons why patients might hesitate to sign on to such an unusual procedure. One of the biggest issues, Lee says, involves privacy, something that’s already a hot-button topic in the realm of health records. Carrying medical information on the body—even in a form that’s “invisible” without a special filter—could invite stigma, discrimination, or worse. You want to advance science. But you also want to be mindful of the potential impact that science might have.”

And Kendall Hoyt, a biosecurity expert at Dartmouth College’s Geisel School of Medicine, warned that the idea of administering tattoos might not be well received. Potential patients could reject the procedure out of fear or mistrust. They may worry that authorities are using the patches to “encrypt” information onto individuals. She notes that:

“Given the nature of these issues, the team’s tattoos could end up widening the chasm between patients and health providers, both foreign and local. If communication about the product isn’t initiated early. I worry about the unintended consequences. It could make things worse than they already are.” Kendall Hoyt, PhD

In October 2019 Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who, together with his wife, runs the richest and most powerful foundation in the world, co-organized a simulation exercise on a worldwide corona epidemic. Videos were posted documenting the exercise. But intriguingly Gates now denies such an exercise ever took place.

Why? On April 12, 2020, Bill Gates said in an interview to the BBC, “Now here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so both the health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.”

This is the same person who, just six months before the outbreak of the pandemic, organized a series of four role-playing simulations of a corona pandemic with very high-ranking participants. Event 201 was a simulation of a corona pandemic conducted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, and Johns Hopkins University in October 2019.

THAT'S ALL I HAVE MANAGED TO PULL TOGETHER.
    Bread crumbs or just overlapping coincidences? Who knows? I don't.

_______
    My favorite DEBUNKER, Jon Stewart
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDf42hoHvrs

• enoughisenough
  • cofty
    cofty
    C19 came from the Institute of virology in Wuhan. The evidence is beyond reasonable doubt. It was probably accidental but the CCP knew about the accident long before 2020.
  • TD
    TD

What I am doing is trying to see if other people are saying SOMETHING.

Okay.

I'll put in my two cents then

Here is a 2003 article, identifying SARS as a corona variant:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12781537/

Here is a 2004 paper documenting the emergence of the SARS variant(s) and estimating the (high) mutation rate:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC516801/

The 2003 SARS outbreak peaked within 6 weeks, but the handwriting was on the wall at this point:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92444/

Here is a 2004 CDC alert prohibiting the importation of known (at the time) animal vectors of SARS (Civets, Genets, etc.)

https://www.cdc.gov/importation/bringing-an-animal-into-the-united-states/civets.html

Here is a recent discussion of SARS, MERS, Covid19 and the amount of advance warning we actually had:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9289047/

• cofty
    cofty

Ironically it was probably an attempt to be prepared in advance for such an epidemic that caused it.

The world outsourced the gain of function research to China who carried it out with a criminal disregard to safety.

I have not the slightest doubt that Fauci et al knew what was going on - at the very least they took a 'don't ask approach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit