DID YOU KNOW - about Event 201? (Two months before the virus outbreak a simulation/discussion among the elite)

by Terry 32 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

We had it late in 2019 only the dr's had no name for it. It was covid because spouse lost sense of smell and all the earmarks of covid were present.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), warned members of the incoming Trump administration in January 2017 about the inevitability of a "surprise outbreak" of a new disease.

https://youtu.be/Kh3twYon8pc

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I had forgot for a while about Fauci's warning...He knew it because he was part of the plan IMO! He also warned of something worse later...so don't be surprised if this ( c 19 and the clot shots )are just a trial run to see what works with manipulating the population. By the way, check out videos about what pfizer knew about the clots.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

In December 2019 I came down with what I initially thought to be a cold. As it rapidly progressed I lost my sense of taste and smell, and had every one of the now classic symptoms of COVID 19. I was more sick than I have ever been in my life for nearly three weeks. THAT ain't no cold folks! It took another three weeks until early February 2020 before I finally felt like I had regained my health. While I was sick I thought that I would have to die just to get better.

I had "IT" before the government told us what "IT" was.

One can say the "simulations" and the Faux-Xi warnings and so on were only coincidence, but anyone with an I.Q. larger than their shoe size knows better! The lock downs and masking and physical distancing were NEVER about safety, they were ALWAYS about governments control over the population and manipulating the public to see how gullible they would be and how much personal freedom they would willingly give up for an illusion of safety.

Just like a skilled "magician" uses distraction for their tricks, governments and their puppet masters will say or do one thing and while you are looking one way they are doing their "tricks" on you while you are distracted. Always look at the opposite of what they do and listen to the opposite of what they say is your best defense.

• Samcats
    Samcats

Exactly! And I know it's true because JFK Jr told me so

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Peacefulpete

Do you still wear a mask?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Look up the Crimson Contagion, a similar exercise done by HHS.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Who died and made Bill Gates one of the richest men in the world??? Oh - wait, I think I helped with that. Nevermind.

After the anthrax attacks, some officials turned to think tanks for playbooks on managing specific disaster scenarios. Governments have plans in place for earthquakes, meteor strikes, pandemics, revolution and even alien invasion. I suppose the case could be made that they are hiding sinister plans, I don't know. I think that most officials are in the dark just like the rest of us when it comes to what tomorrow will bring. Except for Paul Pelosi - he knows exactly what will happen. I wish I knew where he gets his info...

• Terry
    Terry

The people I know who should be at least curious about the facts of Event 201 are ver
    dismissive of the implications and won't even scan through the material or watch the
    YouTube videos.
    Hmph.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

3 hours ago

'The people I know who should be at least curious about the facts of Event 201 are ver
    dismissive of the implications and won't even scan through the material or watch the
    YouTube videos.
    Hmph." ( maybe they have been trained by the JWs not to look beyond what those who govern dictate. They like the koolaid.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit