New approach to ministry

by Mikejw 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" I just don't comprehend how any still in cannot see it for what it is. I cannot fathom how my relatives can still be in and not see something majorly wrong."

I wondered that for many a year.

But when you are inside the closed system that is the J.W Bubble of Ignorance it is not easy to see what we can see from the outside. Hence we make predictions of how things are going, and how they are going to go, and J.W's are surprised ! we are not, when they come about. But they still rationalise, and explain away the various changes, as they always have done.

But in the distant past, a few woke up and left, but now with Internet access, and now no restraint on talking to those who have left, more WILL wake up !

We can but hope it is our loved ones who do !

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I’m also amazed that those still in have not yet realised something is not right.

Take this new light at the 2023 AGM Most JWs have completely missed the largest change in recent JW history, I don’t think they have grasped the difference between the old light and new light. Yes the new light that if you die beforehand or are alive during Armageddon you have the same chance of being in paradise.

It’s all very well saying we can’t be dogmatic and we just don’t know. But they do seem to be dogmatic that everyone who ever died will be resurrected unless really bad and now there is the same chance if alive during Armageddon.

So there is a chance billions of people will make it through Armageddon

just billions will be resurrected

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Mikejw: Most JWs have completely missed the largest change in recent JW history

Yeah, I've noticed that in general; we know JWism better than JWs do.

Phizzy: closed system that is the J.W Bubble of Ignorance

That system is, unfortunately, going strong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit