Dub Glossary

by Farkel 49 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

rotflmao

• sOOner
    sOOner

Farkel,

This was a absolute masterpiece.I am reading older posts as I really enjoy the variety here.

It's like a smorgus board of delightful and funny...sometimes very sad stories all told in truth of having been there done that and some are still doing it .

I am one of the three sisters recently shunned that you posted about.

Free at Last

• happehanna
    happehanna

brilliant

absolutely hilarious

thank you

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh wow, I think that thing is longer than the Mosaic Law.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

JUST HAD to bttt this what a great read

• z
    z

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

This is hilarious. We should publish it and a bunch of jw jokes in a book with the proceeds going to support this forum.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Bravo Farkel, your 'Al Capone vs. Judge Rutherford' masterpiece has been up at my site with the attribution that you deserve.

I just checked my traffic stats and it's been getting lots of clicks.

As a matter of fact just go ahead and google Ale capone.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Long- time apostates will always remember October 5, 1975, as "a day of infamy".

Amazing dating coincidence I had a totalproctocolectomy (16 lbs of my entire rotted out bowel removed) and got a nifty colostomy bag on OCTOBER 5 1992

All because i neglected proper management of my severe ulcerative colitis (contracted in 1970) believing in a 1975 cure.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Wow, it's hilarious but all so true. I didn't notice unbelieving mate though, so here's another one for you.

Unbelieving mate: A person who is rarely seen, but only shows up at the occasional JW picnic. Married to a JW believer. 99.9% chance the believer is a women. Because of the women's position of being married to one of Satan's seed she is viewed as of a lowlier class in the congregation. Though she is expected to respect and obey his commands and love him as her own body she is also supposed to praying for the day when Jehovah comes and destoys all wicked people including him.

cybs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit