Kobe is Kooked

by Funchback 47 Replies latest social current

• jwbot
    jwbot

Oh, so the girl is at fault for having a consenting sex life? But the minute she says no, it is not rape because "SHE GAVE IT UP BEFORE! SHE IS A SLUT OF COURSE SHE SAID YES!"

*sigh* This is the exact reason a lot of women have a hard time going to the police in the first place to report rape!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jwbot-

Having consensual sex with several guys in quick succession DOES speak volumes about her character.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Has that really been on the news...source? I have only heard about the vaginal bleeding and bruises and the witnesses who saw her in distressed after leaving his room...

• teejay
    teejay
    Has that really been on the news...source? I have only heard about the vaginal bleeding and bruises and the witnesses who saw her in distressed after leaving his room...

That tends to have a bearing on what others might think of your position, doesn?t it? Like others who have expressed their opinion on what a low-life, pathetic, sorry excuse for a man Kobe is, you aren?t really all that informed, are you?

Unlike a handful of us, you are satisfied with passing judgment before all the evidence comes out. ?Sources?? you say? It?s not anyone's job to provide sources for you. If you want an informed opinion, get informed. I suggest you continue to rely on the sources of information that you have relied on up till now. Seems to have worked brilliantly so far.

• jwbot
    jwbot

And what sources have you relied on? All I am saying, is if Kobe is a rapist, he should be judged for that, when he is found guilty. Now if there IS evidence for his innocence, that should be known, but what you have presented is weak, at best. I was mearly stating, that the evidence that has been presented recently in the news is definitely NOT in Kobes favor...that is my opinion. SURELY we are allowed to have opinions? *sigh*

• teejay
    teejay
    Oh, so the girl is at fault for having a consenting sex life? But the minute she says no, it is not rape because "SHE GAVE IT UP BEFORE! SHE IS A SLUT OF COURSE SHE SAID YES!"

No, she is not wrong for having a consenting sex life but it is her (apparently quite active) sex life that may exonerate Kobe. Let?s see if I can walk you thru this...

She claims that Kobe not only raped her but was rough with her when he did. As proof she offers pictorial evidence of bruising, scratches and blood on panties.

The evidence has emerged that she very recently had sex with at least one person OTHER THAN Kobe, raising the possibility that it was *that* (those?) person(s) who is (are) guilty of roughing her up.

In your mind, could that be a possibility? In mine, it is.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I was responding more about rape in general. If it is true what you say, it has to be more looked into...My understanding is that that information is not being given to the press. Only leaks every once in a while... But if they go into her about having sex beforehand and using that as that she might have been raped before Kobe...I can see that. But if they go the usual "she gives it up all the time" route, like a lot of cops and lawyers do in rape cases, then that is just plain old wrong. And that is what I am afraid would happen...esp. the way Kobe's lawyer has been acting, repleatedly giving the girls name to the jury when she was told NOT to?

• AlanF
    AlanF

While there are certainly some important unanswered questions about the events of this unfortunate incident, some things are pretty clear.

The girl in question was promiscuous. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but it calls into question her motives about claiming rape in Kobe's case.

According to a news report on last night's news, proof was found that the girl had sex with a white guy after the alleged incident with Kobe. When she went in for the rape kit test the next day, pubic hair and semen from a white man were found. This is hardly consistent with the trauma she claims she suffered.

When I attended a wedding several months ago, a guy who works at the hotel in a management position told us about the girl's history. Seems she had a history of extremely oddball incidents during the time she worked at the hotel. A bunch of 911 calls from her apartment, etc. Can't remember any more details. The hotel staff considered her pretty whacked out. Whacked out people are prone to inventing stories.

Of course, if it's proved in court that Kobe forced himself on the girl, he should suffer the consequences.

AlanF

• jwbot
    jwbot

The girl in question was promiscuous. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but it calls into question her motives about claiming rape in Kobe's case.
    To me, that is a non-issue, there is a HUGE difference between consensual sex...no matter how often that happens, and RAPE. This should be a non-issue, if not, we have a long way to go in this country.

According to a news report on last night's news, proof was found that the girl had sex with a white guy after the alleged incident with Kobe. When she went in for the rape kit test the next day, pubic hair and semen from a white man were found. This is hardly consistent with the trauma she claims she suffered.
    Agreed...if this is true...that IS an odd thing to do

When I attended a wedding several months ago, a guy who works at the hotel in a management position told us about the girl's history. Seems she had a history of extremely oddball incidents during the time she worked at the hotel. A bunch of 911 calls from her apartment, etc. Can't remember any more details. The hotel staff considered her pretty whacked out. Whacked out people are prone to inventing stories.
    Heresay...

Of course, if it's proved in court that Kobe forced himself on the girl, he should suffer the consequences.
    Agreed! And if he is found innocent, charges should be brought against the girl...because this will look VERY bad and be of no help to women who actually do get raped and then violated again by police and lawyers!

• teejay
    teejay
    If it is true what you say, it has to be more looked into...

Yeah... that's the general idea.

In the meantime, the smart/fair/objective of those among us are kinda waiting until all the evidence is presented BEFORE we decide to go ahead and lynch him - regardless of the court's decision. Maybe you should try it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit