Kobe is Kooked

by Funchback 47 Replies latest social current

• DIM
    DIM

anyone that turns his back on Philly and goes out to LA and becomes soft...well, whatever. I think Kobe's a joke. Iverson would kick his ass.

Sort of funny to see the whole John Street thing play out. Katz is no angel either and is under investigation....only in Philly I suppose.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    The above quote is a bit extreme if you ask me. Maybe I'm naive, but when you marry an NBA player or any other high profile person who travels the country and is surrounded by beautiful young women constantly, do you really, honestly think he'll be faithful? I seriously doubt his wife was that delusional. So, if you think a man deserves to go to prison for cheating on his wife ( that 1. most likely knew he was cheating and 2. might have been cheating herself) well, I think that's a bit too much.

His wife was 16, a child, when she started dating him. I'm sure she was dazzled by the his fame and wealth. Kobe has been coddled and babied by his Moma all his life. His family threw a major fit when they found out he intended to marry her, mainly because she was uncultured and not black, and didn't speak until his baby was born.

Anyway, if you read anything about his upbringing, Kobe is very socially inept. He was raised in Italy and when he moved here he had no idea about social customs or how to act. Any woman that with any adult life experience probably would not have put up him.

Sorry, I can't turn off the highlight.

• jwbot
    jwbot

"The above quote is a bit extreme if you ask me. Maybe I'm naive, but when you marry an NBA player or any other high profile person who travels the country and is surrounded by beautiful young women constantly, do you really, honestly think he'll be faithful? I seriously doubt his wife was that delusional. So, if you think a man deserves to go to prison for cheating on his wife ( that 1. most likely knew he was cheating and 2. might have been cheating herself) well, I think that's a bit too much."

I think the issue would be the RAPE issue, not the cheating issue, although that is no good either, RAPE is a violent and aweful crime and he should most definitely be punished for it with lots and lots of jail time if found guilty.

• Special K
    Special K

What Thunder Rider said.

"Pathetic excuse for a man if you ask me"

special k

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jwbot-

Of course! Please look at the context I was speaking in though. YC addressed his affair, NOT the rape. I was commenting on that alone. Of course if he really raped her he should be locked up for a long time.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Ahh I see :)

• teejay
    teejay
    Pathetic excuse for a man if you ask me.

Wow. Some people scare me.

Hate to break it to ya, but Kobe is innocent until he is PROVEN guilty.

Sorry, but that's the way it is in America and if ya didn't know... now ya know.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Of course alot of people would like Kobe to be found guilty even if he is not.

Those people know who they are.....

Merc'

• Perry
    Perry

Let's see,

bruises, vaginal bleding for more than a day, seminal fluid..... seems so cut and dry right?

Why didn't she mention saying no immediately in her first interview? Where did the "other" semen come from found in her panties? Why did she book Kobe a secluded room away from his body guards? etc., etc., etc.

By the time this is over with, they will both be kooked through and through.

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>>By the time this is over with, they will both be kooked through and through

And that will be especially unfortunate if/when the court ultimately finds him innocent of the charges against him.

According to published accounts, she had sex with others just prior to her liason with Kobe. If that's true then that tends to give her a totally different persona and casts a totally different light on her motives for this legal action, does it not?

The proverbs say that the first person to speak in court sounds right... until his adversary questions him.

Kobe is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit