Disturbance during Memorial 2016.

by Ben131895 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Ben131895
    Ben131895
    Two documented disturbances during Memorial 2016. Type 'Memorial 2016' on YouTube.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Derek O'Hare? he certainly made a disturbance this year!
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

''Fateful Slave'' and ''the unwitness''

Wow, balls of steel, the pair of them!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Seems counter productive.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

These activities are yes, counter productive.

It Just fuels the persecution complex, and reinfoces the idea that opposers and those who leave are mentally diseased and lashing out against "the brothers" because witnesses have the truth.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Silly, disruptive and disrespectful to the faith and the occasion.

I hope someone contacts the police and charge them with something.

Better yet, since all in attendance are not JWs, I hope one day one of them gets fed up with the bad conduct and punches the disrupter(s) right in the kisser.

Jerks.

DY

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hmmmmm...don't agree with lying to the brother...

After all one of our primary issues with the org is that they lie...we can't be doing the same..

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

This Org just like any other human org will have plenty of errors. Get over it already.

Disrupting accomplishes nothing. If the disrupters cross the line to assault in any way, I hope for legal charges.

DY

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

If nobody is partaking of the emblems then what exactly is being disrupted?

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

These type of disturbances send them into cult mode, they have been warned that apostates would ridicule them and are spiritually diseased hateful people, 'the seed of Satan'. With one purpose to try to destroy Jehovah's organization here on earth. Your playing into there martyrdom syndrome, there suffering for Christ complex. It does not work!

I remember the guys outside the District Conventions they looked crazy not the type I would be compelled to listen to or approach. They fit the description and actions the society gave them so there was a sense of validation that this was supposed to happen and they would act and look the way they did,"crazy". Remember these poor people ( jw's) are filled with angels and demon complex. Storming the lines only makes them build stronger defenses. So relax and beat them at there own game, live a fantastic life and they will take notice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit