Will I be disfellowshippwd

by Sydney 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Sydney
    Sydney

I am 18 days pregnant. My bf actually wants to get married once we have a stable income

• Elena
    Elena

Everyone here is being very hard on Sydney.

I do hope the congregation is not as hard as these posters in here.

If the father sticks around or not you will need help with the baby. The congregation will be there for you if you show a good attitude.

these changes have come just in time for you as before update number 2 you would have been DFed almost certainly

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Sydney I’m confused on your timeline of events.

You said you had sex with your boyfriend 9 days ago but you’re 18 days pregnant.

But you then added that you had sex with him months ago.

And you got baptised 17 days ago.

Have I got all that correct?

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

I'm 90% sure will be DF. They can't sweep it under the rug because you have the pregnancy as a public announcement that you committed fornication. Even if you say you're sorry they will still DF.

I was DF in Dec 2022 because my then husband and I had sex before marriage ( he is also a brother & was DF as well). It didn't matter that we were now married, it didn't matter that I was sorry, it didn't matter that no one else knew about it.

• Sydney
    Sydney

I am 18 days pregnant had sex with my bf this last Wednesday and Thursday, but I also had sex with him 3 weeks ago I kinda forgot that it wasn't months ago I have terrible time skills.

• EdLogan
    EdLogan

They DF'ed me knowing I had mental disorder and for something I could not control.

They will most likely be ignorant and DF you, but with the new policy, you could be reinstated in 90 days.

If the two of you are in love, and you still want to be a "Watchtower's Witness" (I call WWs the JWs) then arrange a marriage asap.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

So you had sex with him 21 days ago and you’re 18 days pregnant. Hmm

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Sydney I’m still confused on your timeline of events.

You said you had sex with your boyfriend 9 days ago but you’re 18 days pregnant.

But you then added that you had sex with him months ago. But you’ve now changed ‘months ago’ to 21 days ago

And you got baptised 17 days ago.

And you also added that you had sex with him 4 days ago and 5 days ago

Have I got all that correct?

• Sydney
    Sydney

Yes you do

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Sydney so you're basically in a full relationship with your long term boyfriend and you both hope to marry.

Unless you can convince the elders you won't continue to fornicate and you will marry asap, cash strapped or not, it looks like you will be DF. However weddings cost the price of the marriage licence, money isn't necessary. You can have your wedding celebration once you've saved up (maybe as a 'blessing' or renewal of vows etc).

I think that's the only way around this if you don't want to be DF and/or leave the religion. It's more likely - as others have said - you will have the 90 dAy DF.

You haven't said if you have witness family. In my experience this will also affect how they treat you. They're harsher if they have you by the short and curlies with a witness family to loose!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit