Australian Jehovah's Witnesses are ignorant of the Australian Royal Commission

by stuckinarut2 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, sadly,one elder I know is going around saying that "the ARC was full of praise for how well the society cooperated with the enquiry"

• stuckinarut2
  • zeb
    zeb

S2; Thus the disinformation campaign is well under way.

Smiddy; the ABC "4Corners" (a veteran current affairs program) has been told of jw/ARC account several times..

and as with other great events in life that surge beyond the control or influence of reasonable men I believe that with this one all we can do is protect our selves and our own and let those who would board their own 'Titanic' do so and walk away to the better life we have chosen over that dominated by FOG fear obligation and (imposed) guilt.

Peace to you all.

• steve2
    steve2

Crunch time is March 2017 when JW org re-appears before the Royal Commission. That should yield more widely disseminated results because it will be time the RC expressly directs JW organization to reveal what it intends to do in response to the October 2016 report.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes bring it on I say Steve2! We cant wait for March 2017.....

Will those proceedings be broadcast live via the web as the original proceedings were?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I asked my sister in law JW tonight.......she had no clue what I was talking about.

I started laughing while she just stared at me.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks jwleaks ,I dont know how I missed that .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey stuckinarut2 I thought you had stopped going to the meetings. So how come the elders are still talking to you.

• gerry
    gerry

thought I would take a drive to read the paper

page 8 of Sydney Morning Herald.

thought darkspilver might appreciate this pic

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5753386743889920/wollongong-new-south-wales-australia

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hey gerry!

thought darkspilver might appreciate this pic

cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit